Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, my bro did you buy any of those Gotham sirens variants that I believe could be sold out by now.

I was gonna ask you the same :lol

I missed out on the originals so I had to pick up 2/3 that were offered. I got Ivy and Catwoman. Harley, I wasn't digging her facial expression so I decided to pass.

You?

I was gonna ask you the same :lol

I missed out on the originals so I had to pick up 2/3 that were offered. I got Ivy and Catwoman. Harley, I wasn't digging her facial expression so I decided to pass.

You?

I got all 3 and it was a close call cause they sold out on the "ship to me" on 2/3 like real quickly. I think only Catwoman is still available as ship to me. The rest you gotta attend the SDCC to pick up.

Thanks. I was waiting for a miracle cause I missed out on these 3 Artgerm prints and they are like very expensive to buy now on the secondary market. To me these variants are just as good as the originals. And at a 300 ES that's pretty low to what I was expecting.

Yeah same, got into the art prints late and missed on those :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need 1 more miracle and it's a big 1. LOL. A new variant Harley and Poison Ivy PFs. Ivy might be out of the question since they released already 2, but maybe another Harley.

I need a miracle too... A good Spidey PF :slap :lol

What ikea shelf does this one fit in? I have a Billy bookcase but I doubt it'll fit. It's not wide enough

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I need a miracle too... A good Spidey PF :slap :lol

I hear you, bro. I was looking at mine today, cause it's really a nice Spidey produced by SS. But like everything else without the right people doing these damn things, they are doomed to fail. I was just lucky this time to get a good 1.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    746.4 KB · Views: 216
What ikea shelf does this one fit in? I have a Billy bookcase but I doubt it'll fit. It's not wide enough

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Got mine in a Detolf, perfect fit and lets you see it from the side too. I know everyone will freak out about the weight, but it very close to what Ikea says the shelf can hold. Plus it weights less than the Catwoman and Superman Premium Formats and I have had those in Detolfs ever since I got them like 1.5/2 years ago. Those damn things hold a lot more than they say they do.

13497801_10157100553540451_6084390040309638646_o.jpg

13522752_10157100553535451_1439021154982912643_o.jpg

Got mine in a Detolf, perfect fit and lets you see it from the side too. I know everyone will freak out about the weight, but it very close to what Ikea says the shelf can hold. Plus it weights less than the Catwoman and Superman Premium Formats and I have had those in Detolfs ever since I got them like 1.5/2 years ago. Those damn things hold a lot more than they say they do.

View attachment 272053

View attachment 272052

Just do like me and double your shelves since you're not using it anyways.

man i how hate how layered and well done the paint is on a character who basically has only two colors on his costume. why they chose to make the paint bring out the intricacies of the sculpt when they could've just done blue red and white is beyond me. hell they didn't even have to do the lines on the webbing since sometimes in the books the artists don't draw them in either.

Back