Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up my replacement and everything is good no issues:yess:, other than trying to find a place to display it

Just saw this at an LCS, and it is an amazing piece.

Me too and is a amazing piece, cant wait
20160409_141352.jpg20160409_141330.jpg

I am seriously considering it, but I don't know if I will pull the trigger. The custom base and Romita/Kriby Troy head is a nice touch as well, but I may not get this one as I own the OG Comiquette. Not sure yet

Custom base? Romita / Kirby head?? Where????:panic:

Getting a bit miffed with sideshow....another reply saying after another check they have no bodies better than mine.....mine has a freaking crack in it and they are telling me they have no more better. Its either $70 credit or return. What a joke

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Something is off with your story. There's no way SS is going to say there's nothing better than your cracked body. I'm on a body wait list and I just had a small paint issue with mine. SS has been nothing but helpful to me. Getting new head and arm sent this week.

Something is off with your story. There's no way SS is going to say there's nothing better than your cracked body. I'm on a body wait list and I just had a small paint issue with mine. SS has been nothing but helpful to me. Getting new head and arm sent this week.

Totally depends on who you deal with and possibly what mood they're in.

Anyone with any experience knows people are being told there's no replacements one day and others are getting them the next.

I very much doubt this guy is making it up, why would he?

Gotta say that I've always been looked after, several issues over the years, by Mike and Daniel.

Lol why would i lie?there is nothing off with my story. I sent them my pictures and full write up of all the issues almost 5 weeks ago and all I've had back are credit offers from first saying they have no replacements to then saying they have no bodies better than my current with another credit offer. They may be helpful to you but they are doing no good for for me. Just proof of the emails claiming to have no bodies then saying they have none better than mine. ALSO bare in mind the crack was mentioned and shown clearly in one pictute i sent.

81f1058fecc0bc79d8b7100349fba20d.jpg
408a00914beb8588f0a37fe345ea3898.jpg
4a31a57f596bb37b49e764533a3736f0.jpg
7d1b8e3f065a5a37b9bd428e83997b74.jpg
ebd20525ed69bae9fe2e3edf814767b0.jpg
bf4eb29c36fe31db7e5a728b7efc5be0.jpg
e9347d206358927f990604c38873598c.jpg
ef7f544f12b95e84d480cb7cfc6f73aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have opted out of replacements for minor issues in exchange for a minor refund. For example: one of my cap hands, a hulk head, my hulks body has a pin head sized hole in it, etc.

I wasn't willing to take that replacement away from someone who needed it. Like with my Spidey. There's smudges here and there. I turned down a replacement again so that people receiving broken and cracked ones get it instead.

I think some people's expectations are ridiculous. "1 web line slightly out of place, this QC is **** and I'm sick of sideshow". Heck, I'm ok with people finding other companies. More SSC for me!

I stand by my statement. I never said you were lying, just that something was off, and your last email proves that. Sounds like you flooded SS with emails, you might have been rude which would cause them to not care to help you, and it sounds like you were making a mountain out of a mole hill by having a small black mark on the finger but you wanted a whole body replacement. I'm still siding with SS on this.

Back