Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be charged on March 4th as well! Hope I get this as early as next week! Stoked!

getting the march 4th charge as well, if it ships Friday I'll have it Monday. i wonder if i can request to have it sent FedEx though so I can get it Saturday instead hmmm.

Congrats to you all but THE #1 SPIDER-FAN WANTS HIS SPIDEY PF oh sideshow the games you constantly play with me! :google

Man I am disappointed that I didn't get an email from Sideshow for early processing! SO jealous of all of you that did and upset that a day one orderer like me is being left in the cold!

Are these first batches all EX pieces? Did they clarify how many were being sent out? Will these be lower numbered since they are first batches or do they mix it up?

I wasn't going to say anything, but I didn't order mine until the coupon last week and mine is shipping tomorrow. I don't know how they decide these things.

Can't wait to see other pictures. We've still only seen the one statue, right? If the new photos aren't comparable to the one we've already seen, conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day.

I ain't mad (not wort getting mad) but I'm a little disappointed I pre-ordered this in the first week and didn't get the early processing email.

Are these first batches all EX pieces? Did they clarify how many were being sent out? Will these be lower numbered since they are first batches or do they mix it up?

Not sure if the first batches are all EX pieces, but I did order the EX and mine will be processed tomorrow.

We don't know exactly how many are getting shipped out for this batch. And I guess we'll find out it these will be lower numbered.

Back