Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will look more like this.

jonah_hill_1.gif

Haha mine would be like 1334772736.jpg

I thought the JSC Comi was going to be enough Spidey for me in this costume, but I just couldn't hold out. Really love this piece and Spidey is one of the few characters I would double up on.

I thought the JSC Comi was going to be enough Spidey for me in this costume, but I just couldn't hold out. Really love this piece and Spidey is one of the few characters I would double up on.

I think you made a wise choice. The JSC COM was meant to be displayed with Gwen and MJ. IMO, if you want a classic Spidey to display with your 1/4 collection, this PF or the original COM is the way to go.

The overall size is still pretty impressive too, it looked huge next to Stan. And a possible signed print to boot!...

Gotta give SS credit, let's just hope it wow's once we get it in hand.

I think you made a wise choice. The JSC COM was meant to be displayed with Gwen and MJ. IMO, if you want a classic Spidey to display with your 1/4 collection, this PF or the original COM is the way to go.

Total agree also this new PF make a nice combination with the back in black comiquette, iron spider venom and carnage I hope they make more villans like a new green goblin or doctor oc, or a new venom statue because the comiquette price now is out the park :(

I think this is the greatest spiderman ever created! And it's still like a year away! Haha

Total agree also this new PF make a nice combination with the back in black comiquette, iron spider venom and carnage I hope they make more villans like a new green goblin or doctor oc, or a new venom statue because the comiquette price now is out the park :(

I'm truly hoping a new Green Goblin PF is in the works. Never liked the original PF and he's the only major Marvel villain I'm missing for my collection. I have the Venom COM and I can say it's truly a phenomenal piece. However, I can totally understand not wanting to pay aftermarket prices for it. Hopefully, SSC revisits the character for all of you that missed out on the COM.

I think this is the greatest spiderman ever created! And it's still like a year away! Haha

I still like the original COM the best, but it all boils down to personal preference. Either way we'll both have the Spidey we like best in our collection.

I still like the original COM the best, but it all boils down to personal preference. Either way we'll both have the Spidey we like best in our collection.

Completely agree. See I am all about the modern art in comics. That's why I prefer this new PF. But I see why people like the comiquette.

Yeah, Ultimately I just decided to make my JSC stuff fit in it's own seperate corner. This Spidey is for my MU display. Not sure if I want to stick him with the Avengers though (I don't care how hard they try to shoehorn him on the team, just don't think of him that way). Probably depends what I think of the villians they do to go with.

Yeah. Though I actually like the new avengers comic, Spidey just doesn't belong there for me. I think it's coz he's never been the law enforcement kinda hero for me.

I still love my JSC as I love the anatomy compared to the other Spidey statues out there. So spider like! I do like the others though too.
a0c89178b74e5bd7b361c87fb80bfecc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm losing excitement for hulk and Thor with all the delays and feel that this has climbed up my most wanted list!

Back