New Section for HT Iron Man stuff only?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need a new Iron Man HT Section?

• Total voters
Another bitter post. I see enough of it in almost every section and thread. Iron Man is Marvel. He's doing just fine there.

I get why people are sick of Iron Man, but I don't know if a sub-forum makes a lot of sense. Eventually HT will move on and then the sub-forum won't seem very relevant. I'm burned-out on IM, too, but just not sure this would be a good solution to that.

I think it's a good idea, HT Iron Man is a world in itself.
It's almost too much to keep up with.
The other Marvel stuff has gotten lost. New section.

This again? :cuckoo: sorry but I think its time to grow up and deal with it, people just want their heroes to be in the first page thats a childish reason to kick other characters from this forum :dunno sorry if there is another reason, I just don't see it

How about a new section for people asking for a new HT section?

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost::hi5:

Last edited:
I still think the best solution would to have a separate Hot Toys section for all HT figures discussions.

Just had to remember this:

Delete the entire Marvel section, before it comes self-aware. :lol

:lol

Seriously, I'd like to see an own Iron Man 1 - 3 section, not to ban anything but to sort it up a little.
Just an Iron Man section wouldn't make sense. Where to put the Avengers Iron Men?

Last edited:
But a subforum for Iron man Figs would probably leave this Marvel forum section quite empty.
After all, throughout the past months 1 page section is filled with at least 7/10 Iron Man postings/updates

Hot Toys is only focusing on Iron Man and not other Marvel characters besides the Avengers series ones as well...

Wait!? Isn't this already the IM forum? 😝

I'd rather just keep all the Marvel stuff together.

"Uhm, nope, I'd rather keep it here clogging the Marvel forum"

Way to editorialize the poll. :ohbfrank:

Well, what other Marvel stuff is there to talk about anyway? One Wolverine figure and a Spiderman and Prof. X figure that are probably cancelled.

Star Wars has its own section. Shouldn't that technically be under Disneyana now? Imagine all of the threads you'd have to scrounge through. :D

I think there should definitely should be a sub section for HT iron man. It just getting crazy with all the IM figures they're making

Back