New Section for HT Iron Man stuff only?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need a new Iron Man HT Section?

• Total voters
So you are saying that people here buy still like this?

C6327-laugh-and-learn-learning-home-d-1.jpg

its ok I won't laugh :lol

Hey man, whatever floats your boat...
But in the end we buy toys... in case you don't know Hot Toys or Sideshowtoy.com :wink1:

Yes they are expensive or "high end"... but still toys nonetheless...:dunno

Once they start making stuff like this, then we definitely need an IM only section.

Oh and PS. I'd totally buy one of these!

1010400_389539657812515_1128361293_n.jpg

No. Why? It isn't that hard to just scroll down to find whatever one is looking for. As far as Hot Toys there is not much Marvel going on anyway. This section would be light. Someone has to rule the sections...blah, blah. I'm still on the end outvoted by almost 50%. So, what do I know.

Hot Toys has made their choice. They have chosen oblivion. To descend into the depths of madness, to willingly fall ever further into the bowls of the unknown. Where no light could ever reach them. Blind to the rising tide, unable to stop themselves. No longer under their own volition, they are driven by gravity itself into an infinite pit a darkness.

This is their business plan, their insurance plan and their contingency plan. Iron Man is money, money is Iron Man. This is their philosophy. It is not a phase, it is a lifestyle. :lecture

How commited are they to Iron Man?

80%?

90%?

100%?

no..

132-1_300.jpg

No. Why? It isn't that hard to just scroll down to find whatever one is looking for

:exactly::goodpost:

Once they start making stuff like this, then we definitely need an IM only section.

Oh and PS. I'd totally buy one of these!

1010400_389539657812515_1128361293_n.jpg

wow thats crazy :lol I know about the batman and wolverine mix but I never saw this

Back