New Section for HT Iron Man stuff only?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need a new Iron Man HT Section?

• Total voters
What's the intention of a separate section for Iron man? Members will still come in and complain about too many Iron Mans being made

That's a great sticky, I wondered a while back should someone do a thread for all cataloged HT releases. Just the spec pics and release info. But it's too much work! :lol

As good as that sticky is, I still think a new section would've a good idea. It's not the flooding of the Marvel thread that's an issue for me, it's the actual physical readability of the thread. All the titles are almost the same, but not cataloged, so when looking at a page of info you just read Hot Toys Mark Iron Man over and over. :lol

I agree with so many similar names it can be pretty confusing...
I know a lot of people love seeing dozens of Iron Man threads here, but it's a bit chaotic to try and find other topics.

If you separated Iron Man from the Marvel section then you may as well separate Batman from the DC section...which is stupid. Iron Man will wane over time and we will get a front page full of Dark World, Winter Soldier and ultimately Age of Ultron reveals.

If you separated Iron Man from the Marvel section then you may as well separate Batman from the DC section...which is stupid. Iron Man will wane over time and we will get a front page full of Dark World, Winter Soldier and ultimately Age of Ultron reveals.

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

Easier solution than a seperate section is just to merge two or three threads into one to discuss the armours.

For instance, merge the two IM3 Tony Starks into one thread. The War Machine 2 and Iron Patriot into one thread, the two PPS figures into one thread ect...

That way they don't clog up the section.

I think it's a good idea, HT Iron Man is a world in itself.
It's almost too much to keep up with.
The other Marvel stuff has gotten lost. New section.

:exactly:

does the DC section have a batman Subforum? yeah there ya go

Thats because only Batman and a few Superman figures have been made.

Marvel has lots of movies and figures to discuss beyond just the one

at this point, id say Marvel is Iron Man. no single character ever made them out to be what IM did. well, i should say RDJ and Favreau, or however you spell it.

tumblr_mlad7uXOPM1s9pzsmo1_250.gif

The scary thing is, you might even believe that :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Easier solution than a seperate section is just to merge two or three threads into one to discuss the armours.

For instance, merge the two IM3 Tony Starks into one thread. The War Machine 2 and Iron Patriot into one thread, the two PPS figures into one thread ect...

i3xl5j.jpg

Marvel has lots of movies and figures to discuss beyond just the one

Just b/c the popularity of the one swamps the rest, a forum format change isn't needed. :dunno

How about just leave it all be and wait for the Iron Man frenzy to inevitably subside...

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

What is actually going on here? people you want to talk about other figures instead of Iron Man? then do it!! what is the problem!? :gah: some people just want to have their figures in the front page

I doubt Iron Man will wane but its all over the front page because its hot right and the same will happen for other figures when they arrive, if that makes people mad then I'm sorry but they have to grow up it just doesn't make sense :dunno

Its simple just deal with it

tumblr_mhpklmHeTN1qhcmreo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back