New Perspective/Thanks Freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just sold off the majority of my statue collection to forum members here and wanted to share my current view of statue/figure collecting. I was thinking about getting out of the hobby to be honest. Ironically the experience of selling off the collection was so positive I think I'm going to stay in the game. After years of collecting I started to stress out about my collection and the money I'd spent on it. I worried not only about letting go of my collectibles but also about packing and shipping items with how fragile some of them are. Knock on wood, but shipping the statues I've sold has been easy and gone very smoothly so far. This hobby can be very fluid and we have the flexibility to get our money (more or less) back out when we need it, mainly because of this forum. Not true of a lot of hobbies. That removes a ton of stress from my mind when purchasing these collectibles.

I started this thread to let new collectors know that if you are like me and start feeling a little trapped by your current collection, don't be afraid to sell things here on the forum. It can be a great relief to shrink down or change your collection up from time to time. It also allows a fellow Freak the opportunity to own and enjoy a piece that they may have missed out on.

Here's a cheers and a thank you to this community. This hobby wouldn't be what it is without each other. We're all in this together my friends! :1-1: :duff

Back