Introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humanpinata726

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I'm not exactly new but have had my account for some time now. I like to hop on and check out some new statues and deals from members from time-to-time. I first stumbled across this forum years ago after seeing some impressive statues on Sideshow's website, but the statues I liked were sold out.

This is where my collection first started. I decided to take a look at the "For Sale" section and came out with my first statue. This was the Tweeterhead Elvira statue. This was my first and only statues for years, until recently. I have started a great job and it has allowed me to splurge a bit on myself and buy some statues that I previously could not have afforded.

These days my interest in statues mostly revolve around PCS statues. This is because they make the best Street Fighter statues, which is a franchise I love. Sadly I only own two which include Shadaloo Cammy and the 1/3 Classic Chun Li.

I have ordered a few more statues and I hope to increase my collection over time. Thanks and I hope to enjoy this hobby with you all.

Hi everyone, i`m a newbie)

I guess my friends would describe me as a easy going fun travel buddy. I am courious and open to new thinks and like chating and fun. Not really intressted in beeing mad ;)

Hi everyone, i`m a newbie)

I guess my friends would describe me as a easy going fun travel buddy. I am courious and open to new thinks and like chating and fun. Not really intressted in beeing mad ;)

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back