Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone,
First you say we wanted to increase the edition by 50-100 but people didnt want it increased that much. Two things on this. First off your company said limited to 50 and thats it so get your orders in now. So, a lot of customers hurried up and dropped $300 so they wouldnt miss it. Then after the original fifty are sold someone comes on here and says they are still taking orders. So then a argument breaks out on here because people bought it under the pretense that if you dont order now your not going to get one. Which was false. This problem was created by your company. Instead of coming on here and saying we are only going to make 50 you should have had orders open for a certain time frame then that would be it.
Then you take a waitlist and instead of notifying who is at the front you have an extra or whatever you put them on ebay. Lol. Then you justify it by saying its international customer's fault because we took a hit on shipping. Which looking from what you said on $250 a person x9 you will make back and then some on those auctions. Your company's business model should be used in every beginning business classes' as an example on how not to run a business. You didnt research shipping prices and box dimensions. I would think that is your fault for not doing that before you took international orders. Then you say i dont know any business that would take a loss to save face with customers. There is a great example last week. United airlines screwed up on their site and sold tickets for under $10. What did they do? They honored them not whine about loss out of pocket for their own mistake.
Finally in your last comments you say wait for all the great stuff that arh has coming out. With everything that has been done here from making people on the waitlist mad to alienating your international customers good luck selling them. At this rate arh will be out of business from these horrible business decisions.

Some are our mistakes yes, and we own up to it
Some is not under our control and we do our best to do better each time.
We are a profitable company and have been from day one, but yes you are correct about a few things. Please show me a company that's perfect from the start, a company that has done so much in so little time.
We are a very personal company and you know we do all we can to help out, even support and fix issues from others retailers.

I was told years ago, ARH Studios was going down under, was told Medusa would never sell for $600, that was 2.5 yrs ago, I was nervous, but not any more. We proved everyone wrong. I believe we can all learn to be more reasonable. Medusas are selling for over $1k now and very hard to find.

Last edited:
Just keep producing statues i want and will BUY and i'm happy.Waiting for the next phase of statues.The real problem was that the es was low you could have made 150 and still be sold out.But
you guy seem to go day by day.Just 3 weeks short for NYCC and you still painting prototypes and still can figure out what price to put on statues (conan dio is an example)

Thanks
Don't you want to be surprised?
Not to worry, you will not be disappointed

maybe that is better if averone is going to hang around here acting like a little cry baby who had his pocket money stolen

anyways I am done with this ****ing thread

Someone needs to go get a beer and chill.
I'm not sure what's this about. I'm sorry that we hit a nerve yet again.
I'm not hanging around for the fun of it , and please don't say this is my pocket money. Its not all about money here. I'm very proud of what we have done so far and am even more proud of what we have coming.

I'm trying to stay out if this mess with ARH but I just want to mention that it is said that ARH lost $240 on international postge orders, but we paid $200 for postage so wouldn't ARH just have had to pay the extra $40?
So $40 x9 = $360. So ARH lost $360 on international shipping.

I'm trying to stay out if this mess with ARH but I just want to mention that it is said that ARH lost $240 on international postge orders, but we paid $200 for postage so wouldn't ARH just have had to pay the extra $40?

I assume they are saying each package(s) cost $440 to int'l buyers.

If I was on the wait list I'd be pretty pissed as well
No way to treat potential customers and dare I say some of those wait listers are current customers
And please don't call us internationals as Dear, your sounding like Aunty Jack

No my friend! You don't understand!
Your cost was $200, we paid on top of that another $240 to deliver your packages to down under!
Don't forget we split the shipping to two boxes! Double the shipping.

maybe that is better if averone is going to hang around here acting like a little cry baby who had his pocket money stolen

anyways I am done with this ****ing thread

Firstly, I don't agree with arh auctioning off the remainders instead of giving the wait listers the option first.

Secondly, remove the aggressive comments. Your giving us other aussies a negative stench.

Alex is clearly doing his best and is taking a lot of community heat for decisions that do not wholly belong to him.

If you have an issue with how arh dealt with you directly take it up with them in private. I'm sure everyone will come to a decent happy medium.

Your slander isn't welcome.

You do not have to buy from them

You do not have to agree with their business practices.

You can keep your money.

You can keep your slandering comments and your public unwarranted attacks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

If I was on the wait list I'd be pretty pissed as well
No way to treat potential customers and dare I say some of those wait listers are current customers
And please don't call us internationals as Dear, your sounding like Aunty Jack

We are not blaming the international buyers at all in fact they are the ones who are most excited about what we make. The bad part is we pay out of pocket to make deliver these and I'm not crying about it, just telling you what we do! It's so horrible to tell the truth? I know you guys are not used to the kind of service I provide, you know this is not easy what we do.

Dingo, think with me, there are 30+ on the wait list, how many would be happy we did this?
Yes your correct, none
But how many really had a real chance on getting this? Only 1

On Ebay how many have a chance? 30!
I'm saying this may seem unfair to some but it's a sound decision.

I have said this many times if you go back pages, if you wanted our statues and your a new customer, where were you, when we announced the Rattle?
There is no excuse to be left out in the future.
First, our ES will never be this low (unless we end production early)
Second, you know where to get all your answers
- Either by contacting ARH Studios directly :
[email protected]
Or by keeping up with me here or any multiple social media places we have going.

Dingo, think with me, there are 30+ on the wait list, how many would be happy we did this?
Yes your correct, none
But how many really had a real chance on getting this? Only 1

On Ebay how many have a chance? 30!
I'm saying this may seem unfair to some but it's a sound decision.

That's all good and well giving everyone a fair crack but you should not have a wait list of you wish to do that.

The final rattle should have gone to the person who put their name on the wait last first. If they didn't want it, over it to the second. If payment was an issue request payment within 3 business days and advise if not paid the next in the list will be offered.

This is the ethical way around it.

I suggest learning from the incident and move on.

Firstly, I don't agree with arh auctioning off the remainders instead of giving the wait listers the option first.

Secondly, remove the aggressive comments. Your giving us other aussies a negative stench.

Alex is clearly doing his best and is taking a lot of community heat for decisions that do not wholly belong to him.

If you have an issue with how arh dealt with you directly take it up with them in private. I'm sure everyone will come to a decent happy medium.

Your slander isn't welcome.

You do not have to buy from them

You do not have to agree with their business practices.

You can keep your money.

You can keep your slandering comments and your public unwarranted attacks.

All correct on all counts. You go it.
Although, I appreciate the comments, I don't understand the name calling. And especially coming from a guy who buys our statues and cant wait to see the next one!
Its alright, we all have our own personal issues and this forum is a great venting place.
When Arahom talked to me today, we generally agree on one thing, if a customer approaches us with respect and understanding about what we go though to get them a quality product we respect them 10x over, and go out of our way to please them. This is because we are a small company.
If in fact they feel that we are just doing it to make a few bucks, they are wrong. We love making great sculpts and enjoy what we do.
Its great to see Medusa a great success, and now, I am truly sorry we didn't make enough, so we could share with those 30 people on the list. But we cant go backwards, only forwards.

All correct on all counts. You go it.
Although, I appreciate the comments, I don't understand the name calling.

Alex, I believe you are genuine and honestly doing your best. Keep it up mate.

Arh are attempting to bring us sculpts that are unmatched in edition size and price to size ratio. They are extremely ambitious and this makes for a though start up.

The general consensus here is that they done the wrong thing with the auction. I'm sure they understand that after this onslaught.

Let it be.

If I put them out, it would halt the sales of all other new Conans and give you a heart attack! Then what would everyone say! :monkey1

Ohhhh must be the super exclusive with the fully naked girl statue that would give me the heart attack. Wouldnt want that to happen. :monkey1

That's all good and well giving everyone a fair crack but you should not have a wait list of you wish to do that.

The final rattle should have gone to the person who put their name on the wait last first. If they didn't want it, over it to the second. If payment was an issue request payment within 3 business days and advise if not paid the next in the list will be offered.

This is the ethical way around it.

I suggest learning from the incident and move on.

Maybe so.
I can tell you Arahom is overwhelmed and its not an excuse. Really its not. I am not afraid to tell you this. We are not ashamed of doing all we can for our customers to get these proper, yes late but for the most part delivered.
We have NYCC in 3 weeks and we have to finish everything. The Medusa repackaging put us behind, way behind. I know its not the fault of anyone on the waitlist, but we are doing what best would work for us and quickly.
We must move forward. Ethical or not, that's debatable.
Hopefully we can make it up in the future to the guys who missed out on the Rattle. Im sure there are more statues you want. Just email me and I will put you ahead of the Pre-order chart Im making.
For example the Conan will have 3 heads -a sword and two axes only available for those who order directly from ARH Studios. And if you think you don't want to miss out, just email me now. I will contact you the day it goes on sale. I don't want anyone to miss out on our products.

Back