Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Alex or Arahom said they were making a very limited number of greens to finish the numbers for the run since they never made the full amount, so I asked and I got one with my rattle order.

I think Alex or Arahom said they were making a very limited number of greens to finish the numbers for the run since they never made the full amount, so I asked and I got one with my rattle order.

hmm....so 30 people were left out but you got 2? interesting :slap

No that's not it at all. I ordered the rattle the day it came out for order and the green a day or so later. That waitlist has nothing to do with me that is all about the snoozers and newbies.

No that's not it at all. I ordered the rattle the day it came out for order and the green a day or so later. That waitlist has nothing to do with me that is all about the snoozers and newbies.

i'm not accusing you of any wrong doing. you can order as many as you want. my understanding though about the extra greens was that they were for those on the waitlist for the rattle. seems kind of odd that you were able to snag one when i was turned down about the same deal. lucky you i guess....

i'm not accusing you of any wrong doing. you can order as many as you want. my understanding though about the extra greens was that they were for those on the waitlist for the rattle. seems kind of odd that you were able to snag one when i was turned down about the same deal. lucky you i guess....

Well, one of two isn't bad for you.
Arahom did email the guys who wanted the green.
And yes we went down the small list we had.
Hold on a sec, did you buy a new house? I thought you didn't have any more room?

30 for the Rattle only
I wonder why? Humm...
Could it be some like to flip this and make money?

might i suggest that in the future if you do a limited es like the rattle that you limit it to one per person? would cut out the flippers and allow you to get you product into more happy customers hands.

Well, one of two isn't bad for you.
Arahom did email the guys who wanted the green.
And yes we went down the small list we had.
Hold on a sec, did you buy a new house? I thought you didn't have any more room?

hell i could strap it to the hood of my car if need be.

Firstly, I don't agree with arh auctioning off the remainders instead of giving the wait listers the option first.

Secondly, remove the aggressive comments. Your giving us other aussies a negative stench.

Alex is clearly doing his best and is taking a lot of community heat for decisions that do not wholly belong to him.

If you have an issue with how arh dealt with you directly take it up with them in private. I'm sure everyone will come to a decent happy medium.

Your slander isn't welcome.

You do not have to buy from them

You do not have to agree with their business practices.

You can keep your money.

You can keep your slandering comments and your public unwarranted attacks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

You can tell someone who cares newb :monkey1

That's all good and well giving everyone a fair crack but you should not have a wait list of you wish to do that.

The final rattle should have gone to the person who put their name on the wait last first. If they didn't want it, over it to the second. If payment was an issue request payment within 3 business days and advise if not paid the next in the list will be offered.

This is the ethical way around it.

I suggest learning from the incident and move on.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

thanks for breaking news story..onya wtg

might i suggest that in the future if you do a limited es like the rattle that you limit it to one per person? would cut out the flippers and allow you to get you product into more happy customers hands.

Yes for sure
I don't like super limited runs
It just attracts the wrong crowd. I want art in the hands of people who want it, just not 6000, but 70 was way too low.
I still get requests for the Rattle (outside if this forum)

Conan will have a larger ES
We may even go the route of SS, have an open ES - limited ES :)

Alex, I believe you are genuine and honestly doing your best. Keep it up mate.

Arh are attempting to bring us sculpts that are unmatched in edition size and price to size ratio. They are extremely ambitious and this makes for a though start up.

The general consensus here is that they done the wrong thing with the auction. I'm sure they understand that after this onslaught.

Let it be.

aww yeah Alex keep it up buddy!! we love u

what onslaught? did I miss it?

Back