Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Green Medusa Came :thud: Broken :monkey2 I hope my Rattle arrives in good condition..

wow man sorry to hear that.....that is a big break...did you have any indication from the outside box of any signs of damage when it arrived??...was it like bashed in or something? I usually have an idea if something will be broken as soon as I see the box condition when it arrives...but not always

I wonder what would cause such a big break...is it the way its packed by ARH or the transport company?..how many Medusa have arrived broken now?

I hope mine does not come like that :pray:

Nothing big really, there was like a gash on the side of the box on one side. But corners were good didnt look like it had been dropped. Just looked like someone picked it up and moving it side to side an bumped something sharp to make the gash mark but on the inside where the styro was there was no marks so it was just the outside box. Its actually in two boxes one big strong one and another light box on the inside of that. Yes I agree that would be good to know how long it would take.

Nothing big really, there was like a gash on the side of the box on one side. But corners were good didnt look like it had been dropped. Just looked like someone picked it up and moving it side to side an bumped something sharp to make the gash mark but on the inside where the styro was there was no marks so it was just the outside box. Its actually in two boxes one big strong one and another light box on the inside of that. Yes I agree that would be good to know how long it would take.

Looking at your breaks and knowing how it was packed I just can't understand how it broke like that it must have taken a major beating in shipping

Looking at your breaks and knowing how it was packed I just can't understand how it broke like that it must have taken a major beating in shipping

yeah it must have been beaten up real bad in shipping...

I mean considering the extra effort Alex & Arahom put into the packing...it just really sux to have such a big break...:gah:

Yeah it's a shame one of the worst feelings as a collector when this happens.
Maybe it was medusa trying to get out and she snapped her ownself in half crazy ****** lol

Yeah it's a shame one of the worst feelings as a collector when this happens.

Bro every time I open up a statue and its broken I'm like
4c08a551.jpg

the only statue I have had arrive broken was the Gentle Giant lotr animated statues. Very brittle!

I really don't know what may have caused the damage.
But we will replace it as fast as the factory can

Here is another good one from FB
null-73.jpg

I will be more than greatly relived once you receive her in good shape :pray:
Did Arahom get all your directions for customs?

I told him to leave it as it regarding the declare value. I requested Arahom to indicate it as a business merchandise because I would only be paying 5% tax instead of 12%. I'm hoping it arrives safely too..:pray:

Ave the one thing that worries me is the breast plate, it seems it has the potential to scratch the paint when popping it on or off

Ave the one thing that worries me is the breast plate, it seems it has the potential to scratch the paint when popping it on or off

Not if you take care.
Don't be afraid to expand it by using pressure to open and expand it

I don't think I'll ever sell this, mostly because it took me an hour to unpack and would have no idea how to pack it up again!.still need to go over her tomorrow to make sure no breaks erc but I freaking LOVE IT so far. Much props to ARH on this.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever sell this, mostly because it took me an hour to unpack and would have no idea how to pack it up again!.still need to go over her tomorrow to make sure no breaks etc

Could you please update me? So she's home safe and sound. You have unpacked her and is she on display?
Oh and pics please!

Could you please update me? So she's home safe and sound. You have unpacked her and is she on display?
Oh and pics please!

Got her home and unpacked, not on display yet still gotta give her the 360 & check for any breaks etc, just didn't have any time to do it tonight.

Back