Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a email already with the pics included, base is fine no breaks very small blemishes on the paint of the guy turned to stone, looks like a couple small globs of glue or paste in certain spots thats the best way to describe it. I don't know if thats normal someone who has one can let me know or maybe Im just a little picky but I can live with it as long as I get a new body Thanks.

I sent a email already with the pics included, base is fine no breaks very small blemishes on the paint of the guy turned to stone, looks like a couple small globs of glue or paste in certain spots thats the best way to describe it. I don't know if thats normal someone who has one can let me know or maybe Im just a little picky but I can live with it as long as I get a new body Thanks.

Some is normal on the base
I talked with Arahom already, he said he will sort it out. Not sure if he wants to fix it or replace it. We will get back to you

Some is normal on the base
I talked with Arahom already, he said he will sort it out. Not sure if he wants to fix it or replace it. We will get back to you

Yea I heard back he said he will replace it I'm gonna send back the broken pieces. Besides the big break around it there were smaller pieces so it wasn't a full clean break so It would be hard to fix. Thanks! :peace
Hoping for a safe arrival of the Rattle :pray:

Im glad I was able to get in on the original green medusa since they had some that broke from the first run and Im assuming people got refunds or whatever and didn't want replacements. In case anyone is wondering the replacement green ones they are sending out they are numbered :clap so its good they kept track of which numbers that were broken from the first run so the edition size and numbers are all accounted for :D

Just out of curiosity, was this broken green one packaged like the new Rattle, ie. one box, 4 hi-density styro, and lots of popcorn?

Im glad I was able to get in on the original green medusa since they had some that broke from the first run and Im assuming people got refunds or whatever and didn't want replacements. In case anyone is wondering the replacement green ones they are sending out they are numbered :clap so its good they kept track of which numbers that were broken from the first run so the edition size and numbers are all accounted for :D

Would of been nice if they mentioned they had some green
Medusas available. :mad:

Just out of curiosity, was this broken green one packaged like the new Rattle, ie. one box, 4 hi-density styro, and lots of popcorn?

Yes packed just the same as the new Rattle. Even though mine was broken I will say the packaging does seem to be very good. I think it was some very bad human handling versus bad packaging :(

Would of been nice if they mentioned they had some green
Medusas available. :mad:

It was mentioned when the Rattle sold out. Some people who inquired about the waiting list were offered a green from a small allotment they had. I debated hard on which to go with.

It was mentioned when the Rattle sold out. Some people who inquired about the waiting list were offered a green from a small allotment they had. I debated hard on which to go with.

Damn I guess timing really is everything I was thier that night
The rattle was up and ave was telling people where to send
The deposit I score es 18 but then changed to 19
But my fed ex saids 20 so I guess my es was change again
As long as she gets to me safe could careless on my es :pray:

So will someone confirm the new green ones did or did not come with the arrows in the soldier?

Back