Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any skills? Can I hire you to help out :)
I dont like ID at all! I agree with you! He needs to move here!! :exactly:

I have negative abilities when it comes to art xD but it would make statue pick up 100x easier =p

Oh dang I wish I would have had it sent to you afterall would have got it way sooner =(

But it took only a day or two for me to get these from Cali. Yours will get there in no time.:hi5:
One is actually for my wife's Boss!
I had to check it for sho!!
Im surprised how many people like her! I can see why she demands such high prices, shes a beauty, even the second time around!

Damn what a beauty can't wait to have her.
Ave don't forget I want a green version too
So you need to be a buddy & send me your green
Version ok :)

Krueger, I cant move her!
Shes on my mount olympus and being guarded by both Achilles and Leonidas right now! :wave

ha ha ha!
Ok I will tell him that!

Wait, are you saying you can pick up 50 x 58lbs boxes? Thats helpful :lecture

:)

Actually do that all day in my warehouse and an expert of packing and shipping/dealing with shipping companies/negotiating shipping rates 8)

Trust me, if I didn't already work 60 hours a week and y'all actually needed help in Seattle I'd be all over it! Would be a good change of pace =)

No not IM colors! :cuckoo:
He will have a candy apple blood red, with gold details. You will see. No AP on this or any other guys, we just dont have the time to make AP's in house anymore!
Arahom has picked up digital art and is amazing! I cant believe this guy! His such an amazing artist. Im so very happy to have him as a partner! Now only if you would move to Seattle to have his Studio here!

:dunno...no further comments yet.... I will wait until I see him finished :wink1:

averone, the turntable you use in some of your vids, is it electric (self turning)? What brand and where can I get it?

Great Photo's!! Only one thing I noticed is the bottom of her stomach looks a little weird, discolored. Maybe Im being picky I know there are slight variations in color but I hope mine doesn't look like that.

Great Photo's!! Only one thing I noticed is the bottom of her stomach looks a little weird, discolored. Maybe Im being picky I know there are slight variations in color but I hope mine doesn't look like that.

I see that
It's not bad in person in person. Each one will be slightly different. These are artist hand painted after all.
I will post a pic of the other today before it ships out

My tracking now says my Medusa is picked up at 4:34 pm at Boise, ID. Thought mine would be shipped from the nearest Fed Ex center in CA since I am here. I hope I get it before friday anyways.

Back