Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oo he did?. i only read the higher shipping cost for arh, but i dont read that medusa will be ship separately. well if he did tell us, my bad then :)

the box is huge i thought the box contain all of the statue.. :DD but it isnt, i shocked when the body not there, i thought my custom seize her body due to the nudity.phew hope for the best

Say what?????

oo he did?. i only read the higher shipping cost for arh, but i dont read that medusa will be ship separately. well if he did tell us, my bad then :)

the box is huge i thought the box contain all of the statue.. :DD but it only contain the base and the tail. i have not received the body = medusa head and accessories.

So medusa comes in 2 separate boxes?

Wow, Medusa looks GREAT.

Happy to see the 'hair' looking like rattle snakes, wasn't sure what was going to happen there, looks great.

Just got a call from home that a very large box arrive. It must be Medusa, but I can only see this next Friday after my business trip!!!

Nice!

New updates
Not related but pre order going up end of summer

We have started printing her already. I'll have it ready for PRE-ORDER this Summer yet.

Digital sculpture by Maxence Fleuret.

AD10.jpg

AD9.jpg

AD16.jpg

AD1.jpg

AD5.jpg

AD7.jpg

AD8.jpg

Back