Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25 times!! :slap

LOL, gosh! I hope no one has to box and unbox, any statue 25 times! :)
Especially the 55+ lb Medusa!!
I would feel sorry for them, but dont send me the bill, if you hurt your back guys!

I meant this as a joke... :lecture

As I wrote, the box did a good job!

And yes, I will post tomorrow some more pics without the flash.

So going forward, are every new Arh release going to be that kind of Styrofoam? I know PCS was using that but they recently changed (for the better).

So going forward, are every new Arh release going to be that kind of Styrofoam? I know PCS was using that but they recently changed (for the better).

I just got Sagat today from PCS

null-53.jpg

The styro density is the same
You may be talking about the inside
That's computer cut, couldn't do that for Medusa
It didn't pass the drop test

edited just recieved mine, unpacking it atm. and no medusa body !!?

Last edited:
Damn the name plate look so nice , I want it so bad now, when can we (original medusa ap owner ) can get it? Thanks .

Nice pics she looks awesome!!

Weren't the asian customers meant to get theirs first? then USA?
Last time I checked Germany was in Europe

Anyways congrats buddy good news she arrived in perfect condition?

I paid $100 on top for shipping, so I got mine by FedEx from China. :nana:

I hope all the Medusa's snake hairs make it in one piece. Her hair on the rattle is amazingly detailed WOW. Luckily I have my trio of Sagat to tide me over until Medusa claims her lair (aka my spare room)

Damn the name plate look so nice , I want it so bad now, when can we (original medusa ap owner ) can get it? Thanks .

I checked all AP owners - all 30 sent out
One got returned
Antonio Ng
If thats not you, then we have to check

Alex told us here on the forum already..:dunno

whenever it gets here it gets here I guess :lol

oo he did?. i only read the higher shipping cost for arh, but i dont read that medusa will be ship separately. well if he did tell us, my bad then :)

the box is huge i thought the box contain all of the statue.. :DD but it only contain the base and the tail. i have not received the body = medusa head and accessories.

Last edited:
Back