Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

Damn let me know about the custom charges too, i'm itching to pull the trigger on this big beauty..

Since your in Canada. Add HST + $10 custom / handling charges. That's if Arahom declares it at full value. I wouldn't wait too long. Looks like half the stock is gone already.

Did you all know its the year of the snake?

Perfect year for this statue don't you think guys?

;)

I just send my deposit for this partially cos it is the year of the snake. Is this statue based on the movie medusa the 'wrath of the titan'?

I just send my deposit for this partially cos it is the year of the snake. Is this statue based on the movie medusa the 'wrath of the titan'?

Yes loosely.
Although not a licensed product people make this comparison all the time.
There is one big difference, she is much more beautiful than any Medusa ever done before it or the one in the movie.

BTW, happy you were able to get one
I've asked Arahom to post a video on Youtube of this version of Medusa

Good idea love to see a video of this version
I've been checking out the video unboxing you & Arahom
Did on the regular Medusa damn she's massive & beautiful

I just send the deposit about half an hour ago still waiting for confirmation. First time getting a non Sideshow item for something at this price. Are you guy coming out with more Greek mythology stuff eg minotour etc? The prototype paint app look fantastic, hope the production piece will be similar.

13 nice no. Since 2013 is the year of the snake according to the chinese.

YES! would love to see this thing in more detail!

I just send the deposit about half an hour ago still waiting for confirmation. First time getting a non Sideshow item for something at this price. Are you guy coming out with more Greek mythology stuff eg minotour etc? The prototype paint app look fantastic, hope the production piece will be similar.

I barely missed out on Athena a few months back. That's what I'm hunting down next.

Yes we have a Minotaurus already in the works,
Sculpted by Ehren Bienert!

Minotaurus (1).jpg

Minotaurus (4).jpg

Minotaurus (6).jpg

And will be produced by the same factory
I'm also working on Ares God of War

I barely missed out on Athena a few months back. That's what I'm hunting down next.

Exclusive website offers and low production runs
High quality will be our main goal this year
Good luck hunting

Yes we have a Minotaurus already in the works,
Sculpted by Ehren Bienert!

Minotaurus (1).jpg

Minotaurus (4).jpg

Minotaurus (6).jpg

And will be produced by the same factory
I'm also working on Ares God of War

Wow this look great, definately something to look out for I think it would be nicer if there is some element of the labyrinth as part of the base environment.

Still waiting for my confirmation for Medusa, hope I m not too late for this. Probably it is quite late at night or early in the morning now at te States.

Wow this look great, definately something to look out for I think it would be nicer if there is some element of the labyrinth as part of the base environment.

Still waiting for my confirmation for Medusa, hope I m not too late for this. Probably it is quite late at night or early in the morning now at te States.

Yes in fact the base is going to change, this is still very early WIP
I would not worry it's late here in the US
We will get back to you soon
Thanks

ARH Alex

Back