Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

Maybe I just missed it, but what email address do you send a preorder request for this?

It doesnt matter where its going, we are finding that China is charging us $200+ for Express mail service. If more we are paying the extra charges for the shipping service

We are asking $200 for EXPRESS MAIL - Thats the important part, its EXPRESS and not by boat this time around.
So no waiting game and guessing where Medusa went! :yess:

Damn alot of $$$ for shipping as long as she arrives safe is all that matters thanks for the info ave

Damn alot of $$$ for shipping as long as she arrives safe is all that matters thanks for the info ave

You are welcome, EMS is totally worth it
The little extra goes a long way, there is better tracking info, faster and safer and has insurance.
Any issues the factory will replace, but again we have improved the packaging from last time, new stryo will help a bunch
Enjoy it! I cant wait to see your pictures :yess:

I miss the days when the detractors of this piece was saying $600 for this piece was waaaay too expensive and it won't sell out for months, even years, and that it can be had for much cheaper months down the road. I hope they come back soon! lol

But wow! Rattlesnake version looks great! Still prefer my green but I like extra touch i.e. the arrows in the statue.

Anyways averone, I sent arahom an email (although it was so freakin long ago he might not have remembered or might not even have received it) I received my replacement base but was quite disappointed. The paint job wasn't as good and the base of the column had this extra layer which appeared like it was a repaired piece (it looked as if it was broken and someone had "molded" on the base of the column again) something I can kinda live with but I've not received any news for my replacement chest plates as well as the newer chest plates that arahom promised. (Also waiting on a signed ap sticker for the base, although I could try removing the sticker from the original base but I doubt it'll come off) Although I'm in no rush to receive those items, it has been a really long time since we were promised those extra chest plates. :x

:hi5:
I miss the days when the detractors of this piece was saying $600 for this piece was waaaay too expensive and it won't sell out for months, even years, and that it can be had for much cheaper months down the road. I hope they come back soon! lol

But wow! Rattlesnake version looks great! Still prefer my green but I like extra touch i.e. the arrows in the statue.

Anyways averone, I sent arahom an email (although it was so freakin long ago he might not have remembered or might not even have received it) I received my replacement base but was quite disappointed. The paint job wasn't as good and the base of the column had this extra layer which appeared like it was a repaired piece (it looked as if it was broken and someone had "molded" on the base of the column again) something I can kinda live with but I've not received any news for my replacement chest plates as well as the newer chest plates that arahom promised. (Also waiting on a signed ap sticker for the base, although I could try removing the sticker from the original base but I doubt it'll come off) Although I'm in no rush to receive those items, it has been a really long time since we were promised those extra chest plates. :x

The factory paint will never been matched 100% as they use paint not found here in the USA
I have pics of the AP "extras" and they are done
As far as the base sticker I don't know much about it, but that can be replaced.
2 years later and we are not increasing the price. It's still a very popular and limited collectible.
This is a whole new way of doing this, I don't see major issues with this new production.
Let me know what doesn't show up in the next month and I will follow it up. I asked for pics of the extras for the AP, I will share them here as soon as I get them

Deposit Sent. Couldn't hold out any longer. Glad I got the chance to pick up this version. I can't wait.

Also just got my confirmation. Surprised to see a number was allocated as well. At least I know it won't be random :)

YAY I got my confirm! I am getting the Michael Jordan of it as #23. See this as a warning that about half of the 50 is already sold out. I think it could be sold out by the end of this week! Hurry before its TOO LATE or just buy it from the flipper on ebay later on! :lol

Deposit Sent. Couldn't hold out any longer. Glad I got the chance to pick up this version. I can't wait.

Thank you for your support
I know many of you are trying us for the first time and I'm here for you in case you need anything

Enjoy!

ARH Alex

YAY I got my confirm! I am getting the Michael Jordan of it as #23. See this as a warning that about half of the 50 is already sold out. I think it could be sold out by the end of this week! Hurry before its TOO LATE or just buy it from the flipper on ebay later on! :lol

:exactly: I tried a few time for the original on Ebay, always got out bid. not missing out this time, IMO this one looks much sweeter, original is great but really like the looks of this one. I also was gladly suprised to get a #_of 50 back with my confirmation email.:hi5::clap:yess:

Got confirmation...getting #4/50

Right behind you, VS..... #5/50. :yess:

Thanks for your involvement, averone. Need your help on the customs charges though.

:exactly: I tried a few time for the original on Ebay, always got out bid. not missing out this time, IMO this one looks much sweeter, original is great but really like the looks of this one. I also was gladly suprised to get a #_of 50 back with my confirmation email.:hi5::clap:yess:

Yea I was really sold on the rattlesnake pattern because it gives it that exotic kind of look to me compared the original one. Now comes the long wait...

Yea I was really sold on the rattlesnake pattern because it gives it that exotic kind of look to me compared the original one. Now comes the long wait...

i totally agree. i would never have faulted the original for having a generic looking tail but now we have this one to compare it to. the rattle snake look is much more detailed than just a dark green tail.

Who got lucky #1

not me i got #17 :pfft:

Right behind you, VS..... #5/50. :yess:

Thanks for your involvement, averone. Need your help on the customs charges though.

#5 is my lucky number :)
I'm asking about that right now

Back