Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity

MedusaRattle103_zps9e5149f6.jpg
medusa01.jpg

looks to me like the new one has less of a gloss finish than the original on the skin and hair. or is it just that the pics we have now are of the ap and not the factory made product?

True, one was painted in China, the other was painted by our lead artist Arahom Radjah at ARH Studios USA.
I do believe because of the paint used in China, the factory will have the same paint semi-gloss used on the production.
Not worried they are very good with this kind of work

You can ask Amber here, she thought the original didn't have enough gloss and made her even more slimy looking

Re: NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity WAITLIST

Not kidding put my deposit in on her in the early hrs of this mornin
and not even an 2 hours later, Averone posted SOLD OUT. Guess it was meant to be after canceling on the original.
Anyways No.39 would like to be on that alternate breast-plate list if
she may, thnx ARH fantastic lookin piece

True, one was painted in China, the other was painted by our lead artist Arahom Radjah at ARH Studios USA.
I do believe because of the paint used in China, the factory will have the same paint semi-gloss used on the production.

Yes, she needs to be slimy slippery.

Guys wait list is still open as we need to verify all sales we always leave open a few slots you may contact either direct email [email protected] or directly to my email: [email protected] for more info

Looking at the breast plates I noticed that we could do 3 different versions for accessory, one would be the version from the first run (Green Medusa), one version from the rattle Medusa and I will have Arahom completely sculpt a new one.
These then can be ordered in a few different colors. This way you can customize your Medusa :)

When we get closer to June/July I will show these to you and place it on our website for order. I think this is a great way to offer to our customers something very unique.

Looking at the breast plates I noticed that we could do 3 different versions for accessory, one would be the version from the first run (Green Medusa), one version from the rattle Medusa and I will have Arahom completely sculpt a new one.
These then can be ordered in a few different colors. This way you can customize your Medusa :)

When we get closer to June/July I will show these to you and place it on our website for order. I think this is a great way to offer to our customers something very unique.

Can't wait

so we get the sculpt of the original breastplate in the rattle version colors? that's what i am most interested in. a completely new breastplate would be great as well. if i had the choice i would buy both.

So will this be shipping in june/july, or may/june? This thread seems to be a little more active than the other forum :)

so we get the sculpt of the original breastplate in the rattle version colors? that's what i am most interested in. a completely new breastplate would be great as well. if i had the choice i would buy both.

Let leave it to the artist as you can see they can come up with some sweet stuff :)

My job here is to gauge interest and show you the outcome, if enough people want them then yes why not?

So will this be shipping in june/july, or may/june? This thread seems to be a little more active than the other forum :)

I say July and a few days. Its up to the factory to produce once orders go up but we also dont mind waiting a little so they do a good job.

Averone, I see you live in Washington also. State or city? If state, I do to and am curious if you could recommend any local display case makers.

Not worried they are very good with this kind of work

You can ask Amber here, she thought the original didn't have enough gloss and made her even more slimy looking

Ya, it's really easy to do and I only did it on certain places like her hair, dark green part of her body, armour and only the dark green part of her breast plates. Shoulder. It looks really, really sharp. Her face and body is beautiful and I didn't touch that at all. The whole thing is beautiful, I just wanted a wet look in places.

Breast plates...I hope...dear god tell me I just signed up for breast plates.

What???

You just signed up for a rattle Medusa!

What do you mean?

:lol
Jk .... Amber! Your just wanting the new cover

Ya, it's really easy to do and I only did it on certain places like her hair, dark green part of her body, armour and only the dark green part of her breast plates. Shoulder. It looks really, really sharp. Her face and body is beautiful and I didn't touch that at all. The whole thing is beautiful, I just wanted a wet look in places.

You did a great job on yours Amber. Impressive.

That's not funny Ave. Not laughing. :pfft:

Back