New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

When will you get yours mate? I think mine will be here next week :pray:

Not sure, in typical eBay fashion it could be next week or a few weeks.
But I would guess a few weeks, post pics when you get yours, this looks amazing, I would have killed for one of these years ago!
:yess:

Not sure, in typical eBay fashion it could be next week or a few weeks.
But I would guess a few weeks, post pics when you get yours, this looks amazing, I would have killed for one of these years ago!
:yess:

:lol

Let's hope for next week then eh!

Yeah will post pics as soon as it arrives :)

I am more excited now than ever :rotfl

My friend eighthsamurai sent me a link to a fantastic blog. Here are some amazing pics :panic:

gizbox.jpg

gizbox1.jpg

gizbox3.jpg

gizbox2.jpg

Amazing pics Teddy, thanks for posting, even more excited to get this little guy now. It is an object of great beauty, and I know I said already, but it looks awesome in that box.

Amazing pics Teddy, thanks for posting, even more excited to get this little guy now. It is an object of great beauty, and I know I said already, but it looks awesome in that box.

Your welcome my man

This could well be my new favourite collectible :lol

It really is a thing of beauty!

Man, I really regret not picking one of these up. I hope this Santa version is the same as the previous Gizmo.

As much as I love him, there's no way I'd spend $500 on him. That's what these are going for on eBay.

Thats kind of how I feel. I am SO tempted right now but reality is telling me $500 is just too high!

Thats kind of how I feel. I am SO tempted right now but reality is telling me $500 is just too high!

I have the one sitting on the pillow plus my plushies and that's good enough for me right now.

Hopefully one day something will come out that's affordable.

Nah hasn't gone up bud. This was just another seller with one for sale at that price when the other one was there.

The seller of the $399 one never got back to me and someone else bought it whilst I was waiting. :(

Ah well.

Back