New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthviper107 said:
That's disgusting.

Anyways, aren't they supposed to like give us a hint? The page just says that there's "14 short days left" and no hints...:monkey4

Maybe the new line will be from "Over The Rainbow." :D

How about a companion line to The Dead....The Living!!! Just figures of normal everyday people....screaming their guts out! Entrails and severed limbs are exclusives.

Customikey said:
Maybe the new line will be from "Over The Rainbow." :D

How about a companion line to The Dead....The Living!!! Just figures of normal everyday people....screaming their guts out! Entrails and severed limbs are exclusives.

I like the "Living" idea, but it wouldn't be a new license.

It's cool that Sideshow wants to celebrate my 30th birthday by announcing a Serenity or Firefly 1/6 scale line. Nice of them:rolleyes:

My guess is the clue will be easy to figure out, so they will probably wait until CHristmas eve to send out the clue!

Geb

How about Star Trek? I would love to see some TOS, TNG, DS9 and Enterprise love. Didn't care to much for Voyager but I would be okay if they made those as well.
And for all the Captains - they could come with a mini-Enterprise. How cool would that be?

Jedi_Mike said:
I wonder how long until we get some kind of clue....:confused:

They didn't give us a clue last year. The cloesest thing was a list of the big announcemnts of 2005 and the last one (the Christmas present) was blurred, but some were able to see " Lord of the Rings 12" figures" but some also so Indiania Jones and other weird things. :lol

I doubt it will be a big announcement. If it was something huge, they probably wouldn't make the announcement on Christmas but rather around Toyfair or SDCC or something like that. Don't you think?

Fritz said:
I doubt it will be a big announcement. If it was something huge, they probably wouldn't make the announcement on Christmas but rather around Toyfair or SDCC or something like that. Don't you think?

No. Last year's was the 12" LotR figures. I'd say that was pretty big. They included it on the bottom of the top licenses they got that year. So I expect something big.

Well probably see the first item of this license at ToyFair though.

I hope we get some sort of clue in tonight’s newsletter, only 10 more days left.

Back