New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow just got back to me and there is nothing they can do as they are out of parts for ROTJ Fett.

They said my best bet is to contact Medicom in Japan.

I don't hold much hope for ever getting this part as Medicoms support us in Japanese.

I tried gluing the peg back to the rocket but the super glue I used didn't work even though it was a special plastic adhesive super glue it just formed a rubber like skin and didn't stick the peg back to the rocket.

So annoyed by this but life goes on.

Try their overseas email add [email protected]
So far, a few of my friends including myself, have been getting good support from them in replacing parts.

My old ESB version that I have on my desk with the ROTJ version looked like it was starting to do the splits this morning so I go to pick it up and the leg was broke on it.

Glad I decided to order a new body for it a couple weeks ago when Sideshow put the Medicom bodies up for pre-order!

016a.jpg

plus
KGrHqEOKi8E2CmSiS6UBNlzZ7gv3Q_3.jpg

minus
052.jpg

equals
025-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

050.jpg

044.jpg

...and let me just say, I found out some INTERESTING things about the so-called 'fragile' Medicom bodies.........

They are not to blame at all, in a way. Although both arms were broken under the suit already, I tried to test out the 'if you breathe on it, it breaks' theory. And it was WORK to break the right leg off............!!!!!

More to come.

Last edited:
Is that new body taller than the RAH that came with the Boba? It seems like the pants are a little high above the shoe.

016a.jpg

plus
KGrHqEOKi8E2CmSiS6UBNlzZ7gv3Q_3.jpg

minus
052.jpg

equals
025-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

050.jpg

044.jpg

...and let me just say, I found out some INTERESTING things about the so-called 'fragile' Medicom bodies.........

They are not to blame at all, in a way. Although both arms were broken under the suit already, I tried to test out the 'if you breathe on it, it breaks' theory. And it was WORK to break the right leg off............!!!!!

More to come.

I haven't taken my suit off yet but it looks like that is where my right leg broke at and it was just standing on my desk when it broke.

Looks like the suit comes up a little short in the legs. Can the extenders be taken off of the Massive 2 body? Otherwise I might have to alter the suit as the flight suit legs look to high up, even the shin tools are under the knee pads.

Do you have the ROTJ version to put next to your ESB on the Massive 2 for a comparison of how they look together?

This shot here just convinced me to do an upgrade to my ESB Boba Fett as well. I kit-bashed him awhile back to include some ankle extenders from an X-3 Wolverine to bring him closer in scale to my Sideshow figures, but it's made his legs look a tad elongated & not nearly as natural looking as what you have here.

Also, to Jay14, my Boba also took a shelf dive a year ago that caused the rocket to snap off. A dab of super glue was enough to fix him up, but it's a hard way to learn how fragile these Medicom guys can be.

002-8.jpg

001-3.jpg

The two figures are the exact same size. The reason that they LOOK different is because of the cut of the fabric. The ESB Boba Fett's jumpsuit is a much thinner cut than the ROTJ Fett. I placed the ROTJ Fett's spats on the ESB Fett, and that made up for alot of the difference in the APPEARANCE of different heighths. The size of the thigh pockets is very noticeable, as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Rubio! I can't wait to get a replacement body for the ESB version.

No prob, Natrix! That means you owe me some "on-demand" pics at some point lol!

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who is ALWAYS looking to mod/upgrade figures. Even figures that are 5+ years old! And ESPECIALLY all-time favorites like Boba Fett!

Might want to take another look at the pictures I put up. I re-edited them. So they're now bigger.

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who is ALWAYS looking to mod/upgrade figures. Even figures that are 5+ years old! And ESPECIALLY all-time favorites like Boba Fett!

You should make a few of the mods I did to my Fetts to your Fetts then too! :)

You should make a few of the mods I did to my Fetts to your Fetts then too! :)

Agreed. The more I look at the position of the jetpack, the more it irks me. I love how it's slung way down in the movies. Plus I hate the fact that none of the helmet paint jobs are correct...

Try their overseas email add [email protected]
So far, a few of my friends including myself, have been getting good support from them in replacing parts.

Thanks Kazukijun,

I only saw this message now.

I have emailled them and I hope they can help me.

I really appreciate you taking your time to pass on this email address.

Jay.

I never did take any pics of my ROTJ Boba so here we are, still need to add some Future to the visor..awesome figure.

1zpu0yp.jpg

2mgrpzq.jpg

Back