New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is a real testament to the head and jacket that despite average paint apps, an average body and bendy hands, high water pants, and a really cheap plaid undershirt, it is still one of my favorites as well, and I would have a tough time selling it.

I think it is a real testament to the head and jacket that despite average paint apps, an average body and bendy hands, high water pants, and a really cheap plaid undershirt, it is still one of my favorites as well, and I would have a tough time selling it.

I recently swapped out the bendy hands for some extra Storm Shadow ones, really made a difference. Those bendy ones are pretty bad especially the color of them.

If you clip off a few rungs, say down to where there's no longer a "split" in the middle of the peg, they fit just fine.

I swapped out the bendy hands for Dastan Gripping ones. I think the light hair on the back of the hands works nicely for Jack. But nearly anything short of Barbie hands would look better than those bendy ones :lol

Whatever someone is willing to pay. Just because one or even a few sold for $400 doesnt make all worth that. If you paid that much and are trying to dump it off, then it sucks for you. I'd list him in a regular eBay auction starting at $250.

This is good advice. I would also consider using more tags ("The Shining" "Jack Torrance"). Only the diehards know of "Subway" "The Screaming".

Example:
The Screaming (The Shining) 1/6 Jack Torrance by Subway Toys MIB!

I would also lower your expectations to $300 tops.

I paid $200 for mine less than a year ago and that was pushing it.

Last edited:
This is my recently self-assembled The Shinning Jack Torrance, not quite screen accurate though.
Total cost around: $70.
All Work and No Play makes Jack a dull boy.
2djq8ux.jpg

9ucdnr.jpg

211uqnb.jpg

dooz6d.jpg

ea07pu.jpg

254zst1.jpg

Awesome!!! This guy was easily one of the best $100 I ever spent on a figure :rock

Oh and I've moved this over to the "action figure" section :lecture

Back