New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might stop coming to this site for that very reason. Out of sight, out of mind. I've been unsubscribing from a lot of online stores' newsletters so I won't be tempted anymore.

You cannot hide. It's hard to break a bad habit, let alone a good habit. I like your determination. Good luck with your self discipline.

I have a creepy and The Shining related story to tell ........... I recently acquired a pharmacy prescription courier run and deliver city-wide. I must say though, this run has really depressed me to the point where I hope to pass it on to another contractor. All day long I deliver important drugs to recovering drug addicts, alcoholics and prostitutes. I also deliver to the elderly and people with special needs.

One of my deliveries is to a very run down part of town ....... to an appartment that somewhat resembles the hallways of the hotel in the Shining (its that old now)

I deliver to a woman in room "237" that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I see her. She even resembles the old decomposed lady from that scene but younger. She is VERY strange ......... she won't respond to the buzzer ......... won't answer her phone and won't even answer my knock at the door (Sometimes)

When she actually does answer the door I always expect her to be laughing hyterically with her arms up in the air coming at me. If I ever do come up to her door and its unlocked and cracked open, i'm not going in.

I have a creepy and The Shining related story to tell ........... I recently acquired a pharmacy prescription courier run and deliver city-wide. I must say though, this run has really depressed me to the point where I hope to pass it on to another contractor. All day long I deliver important drugs to recovering drug addicts, alcoholics and prostitutes. I also deliver to the elderly and people with special needs.

One of my deliveries is to a very run down part of town ....... to an appartment that somewhat resembles the hallways of the hotel in the Shining (its that old now)

I deliver to a woman in room "237" that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I see her. She even resembles the old decomposed lady from that scene but younger. She is VERY strange ......... she won't respond to the buzzer ......... won't answer her phone and won't even answer my knock at the door (Sometimes)

When she actually does answer the door I always expect her to be laughing hyterically with her arms up in the air coming at me. If I ever do come up to her door and its unlocked and cracked open, i'm not going in.
Just stay away from the bathtub..

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, It's something far worse...

watermark.php

I wondered why it came with that shirt but he wasn't even wearing it. Like, are you supposed to put it on a random Barbie to be his fangirl?

Finally completed him \:D/ (except the red jacket, everything is different from the original figure, even the body).

41704136.jpg

92937847.jpg

totih.jpg

Does anybody have one of these for sale? Sorry for the bump but I read through a lot of these pages and saw a few people would be willing... but I can't send messages without a few posts.

I thought this was a new thread for a new figure and got excited.

Certainly you're the same Australian who listed this on eBay beginning about three weeks ago... $600 is a lot. I think you also had it for $500 the week before, I think that's a lot too. I really can't see how even the most die-hard of fans would pay $200 at their most desperate.

If it was reasonable to expect such a high price before, maybe now it's not right because of the new head sculpt that was released a few months ago by Headplay. Their head is not great but I'd say it's at the very least on the same level as this. As well I see you can pick up a recast of the Subway head sculpt for $30 loose now. With the outfit being what it is, it seems like you could bash something together of equal quality/accuracy with the head and everything for $70 - 80 with no trouble at all (how hard is it to find 1/6 jeans, boots, a checkered shirt? It's certainly not $600 hard...). I don't mean to poop on your hopes to sell the figure, but if you do have trouble I think maybe these reasons are why.

I've seen new ones go on eBay for $400 used...so I kinda just extrapolated that for a new figure.

I never really expected to get what I was asking, hence why I'm also accepting offers. But still, nothing. Collector's are so fickle.

i still have his head, playing stuff in my parts bin and i came up with these...
DSC_0019_5338.jpg

DSC_0020_5339.jpg

just love this head.:lol

Bought mine for 250 shipped from a seller on here recently. It was really hard to come across one for less then 300 in America. The Shining is my fav horror movie so its worth every penny to me.....plus the fact that its an awesome figure quality wise doesn't hurt.

Back