New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that you have a new shirt for the shining figure. I am trying to make a shining figure of my own. Do you have any ideas how I can get a shirt like either of the ones you have. I think I need the jacket as well. I have one coming that I plan to dye read but that jacket looks better.

Thank You,
Jason

HPIM0165.jpg

With the headplay head...pretty good actually just a lil small..

i use to have more than 1 of this figure... All sold now... This guy was like 95usd with free shipping when he came out... And i think atm he shoulg go at most for 200-300usd... But no more!

$450 more reasonable? I dunno, it's hard to get a comparison because there's no others on eBay :/

Whatever someone is willing to pay. Just because one or even a few sold for $400 doesnt make all worth that. If you paid that much and are trying to dump it off, then it sucks for you. I'd list him in a regular eBay auction starting at $250.

Whatever someone is willing to pay. Just because one or even a few sold for $400 doesnt make all worth that. If you paid that much and are trying to dump it off, then it sucks for you. I'd list him in a regular eBay auction starting at $250.

I paid like $200 for it 2 years ago...so it's not like $250 would be bad. I just need the extra money, that's all :/

I guess I'll see how it goes.

I'm a big fan of this figure, and he's been a constant presence on my display since I got him. . .but he feels worth about $250 tops to me. Like EF says, he's worth what people will pay, but this isn't a complex, extremely high quality Hot Toys release that can sometimes warrant >$400 prices IMO. Like others have said, not a difficult figure to bash if you just have the head (and, ideally, the jacket).

Good luck selling.

I consider this piece a figure that i'd literally never sell. Never. The only thing it lacks is an equivalent paint app to Hot Toys. Everything else is stellar.

I still remember buying 2 of these, brand new for $220 shipped.

the subway jack is great but i always felt his face should have been a bit fuller like the crm version... Subways face was a bit skinny!

I consider this piece a figure that i'd literally never sell. Never. The only thing it lacks is an equivalent paint app to Hot Toys. Everything else is stellar.

I still remember buying 2 of these, brand new for $220 shipped.
I figure there's a better than average chance that Rainman does this one of these days. . .if so, and if you bought that one, would you not consider selling?

500usd for the painted head and clothing set... And i hope rainman does jack one of these days... His alex is great!

i agree... This was a dam great figure for the original 100usd it cost when first releasedl

This is definately one figure that I would never sell. I also picked up Feng's head but haven't got a chance to pick up a new body yet. I want to get an advanced TT to fill out Jack's clothing.

PICT1616.jpg

PICT1617.jpg

PICT1619.jpg

@Deckard, buddy is that the first run/ different Feng sculpt? because I thought Xeno did not have enough people to cast Jack.

Selling for $600? :wink1:

:rotfl I still have a conscience and won't force/allow a fellow collector, however desperate, to pay that much for something I paid just 89$ for. NOT THAT I'M SELLING:pfft:

I know $800 seems like a lot, but pretend you live in the year 2050 when the dollar is worth pennies on today's dollar! Then, it is easy to rationalize crazy behavior.

Agree.

This is a great figure for the $100 price and is still on of my favorites in the collection.

And I would never pay $800 for a figure no matter how well done.

Agreed! Probably gets the most compliements/attention too. It's Nicholson, King, and Kubrick all rolled into one. What's not to love?

Back