NEW Jack from The Shining project from KGHobby!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like people have said, it isn't the best likeness to Jack but I would like to have a Shining figure in my collection. Tempted indeed. :yess:

Exactly. I'm such a big Shining fan I am definitely picking this up, and it's so cheap compared to Hot Toys.

I sold my Subway one, so may get this one for the outfit and accessories just in case a better sculpt comes along. But as-is, I wouldn't display this figure.

DSC_8099_657x1024__87976.1362482535.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_8106_800x639__50937.1362482544.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_8101_1024x683__10859.1362482538.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_8142_644x800__66947.1362482581.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_8118_800x515__03622.1362482563.1280.1280.jpg

Not for me, I say now... Available for pre-order at $120, along with more pictures:

https://www.kghobby.com/brother-production-1-6-figure-redrum-custom-jack-nicholson-shining/

Maybe someone will be so kind to put together a more accurate sculpt so we can swap out this head for that. I think the accessories are pretty great.

I didn't even originally notice the painted on hair strands... I guess his hair dye is running.

The eyes forward headsculpt is closer to Nicholson than the other, I don't know who they were trying to do with that one...

this head has nothing of nicholson or torrance...:monkey4I am still in love with my sub jack..Maybe I will buy the typewriter

I wonder how Caine's Torrance sculpt looks painted up... Really tempted to pick this up. Missed out on the Subway version and refuse to pay what it commands. This may be my only choice... Hmm...

I have the Subway Toy's one but will get this for the other Head Sculpt to go on. I am guessing the site is safe?

I sold my Subway one, so may get this one for the outfit and accessories just in case a better sculpt comes along. But as-is, I wouldn't display this figure.

I get including the 'Johnny' head. The one with the eyes to the side but why would you include yet another head with the same expression but eyes looking forward. They should have had a regular, intense closed mouth expression. I love the accessories and the clothes look ok, but they are just that. Likeness could be a lot better. Not crazy about the Subway none either but Ski did a repaint of that head and it looked much better.

You get what you pay for sure it's nothing perfect but then look at other figures you could nit pick every figure made about things that don't look right buttons on clothes, hair eyes, cloth paint everything...... In saying that £80 and what you get is pretty dam good bit of a mod repaint and it would look decent these are just prototype. I can't say I was a big fan of the subway one it's a good price for something like this. You guys are awesome I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will like this figure and repaint it etc. :)

Back