New iPhone (Ver 3.0) Specs & Release Date?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all the new iPhone owners!! I myself have converted about 5 or 6 people and they now love it as well! :rock

I keep telling myself that I'm gonna wait 'til next year to get the 3GS, but I'm not sure I can wait that long. I might just break down and get one in September.

Last edited:
Seriously. After I activated my 3GS I gave my previous iPhone to my daughter. Listen, I loved that thing. Used it constantly for a year and a half and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. And I was almost sad to part with it and upgrade. But after playing with my new 3GS for 3 days when I helped her set up the other one yesterday I couldn't believe how sllllloooow it seemed in comparison. :google

Seriously. After I activated my 3GS I gave my previous iPhone to my daughter. Listen, I loved that thing. Used it constantly for a year and a half and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. And I was almost sad to part with it and upgrade. But after playing with my new 3GS for 3 days when I helped her set up the other one yesterday I couldn't believe how sllllloooow it seemed in comparison. :google

Yeah thats what picks my ass about my 3G ............... I suppose I got stiffed cuz the same deal is ALOT cheaper now that the 3GS is out. :banghead Still not complaints here, I love this damn thing :D Easily my favorite thing right now .............. I downloaded F13th and TDK recently :D

I don't feel like I got stuffed. Technology is constantly changing. Will I get the 3GS at somepoint? Yeah, but right now I have no complaints nor feel compelled to get the 3gs. I'm glad those that have it like it though as its good to know I will as well sometime in the future.

Yeah. The lifecycle for current technology is usually no more than 18 months. By the end of 2010 there will be yet another iPhone that will eclipse the 3GS.

Yeah. The lifecycle for current technology is usually no more than 18 months. By the end of 2010 there will be yet another iPhone that will eclipse the 3GS.

I understand that totally but my 3G is just over 3 weeks old and I know my carrier knew this deal was coming. Again I really don't care ............ just could have saved some much needed money.

I understand that totally but my 3G is just over 3 weeks old and I know my carrier knew this deal was coming. Again I really don't care ............ just could have saved some much needed money.
You can probably return it since it hasn't even been a month. Then you can get the 3GS!

The only two things the 3GS has that the 3G doesn't and I wish it did are: Built in Compass and Video. Other than that I am cool with my current one for a while.

The video actually works like a champ, too! And the seamless integration with YouTube kicks ass.

Beware, SSF SDCC Partygoers... there will be near real-time vids posted to YouTube from the party. :lol

The video actually works like a champ, too! And the seamless integration with YouTube kicks ass.

Beware, SSF SDCC Partygoers... there will be near real-time vids posted to YouTube from the party. :lol
You mean once you've shot the vid, you can upload directly to YouTube? :horror :lol

Honestly I wouldn't think that would be that hard to do, bout freaking time :rock

"Check out the Big Brain on Skiman!!"

jules.jpg

Back