Improving your web privacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea yea and don't use your birthday in a forum.....kina like this forum. or at least use a fake birthdate to throw em off, haha.

Sorry. I thought the last thread was political. :dunno

This makes more sense, except that I don't see how there is any way to avoid being monitored (by commercial or political interests.) Can IP addresses be masked?

Sorry. I thought the last thread was political. :dunno

This makes more sense, except that I don't see how there is any way to avoid being monitored (by commercial or political interests.) Can IP addresses be masked?

You can use proxy sites, and instead of google you can use startpage the search goes through google and they send you the results, they guarantee to keep no data

You can use proxy sites, and instead of google you can use startpage the search goes through google and they send you the results, they guarantee to keep no data

Anytime you use a proxy you taking their word they don't keep or sell your info. No matter what method you use if thy want to they can't track it back to the originating PC unless you take a lot of steps to hide it.

Anytime you use a proxy you taking their word they don't keep or sell your info. No matter what method you use if thy want to they can't track it back to the originating PC unless you take a lot of steps to hide it.

Well you have to look into the people who run the proxies and see what they stand for and decide if you trust them over the multinational google?

Back