New Hot Toys Terminator Character Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't count on a T1 unless it got a crazy ammount of votes. T2 license covers Arnie's likeness within the film rights, T1 doesn't and will require the extra measures with his people again like with Dutch. As long as HT can get the T2 license, we're covered for Linda Hamilton, Robert Patrick and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'm game for a T1, but since I have nothing T1 in my collection, I'm more eager to properly finish off my T2 collection before starting a new film.

I'd like to see a biker costume T1 with Arnie likeness and a 1984 Reese if they do T1.

I'm hopeful they acquire the T2 license and maybe do a Cyberdyne/steel mill Sarah with the hair down, T2 clean so we can get a nice biker costume (those of us not lucky to have the Saturday Toys set), BD T-800 with phase 1 and 2 of Endo reveal heads, Biker T-1000, T-1000 with split head and eye hole head.

I do hope, any Arnie T-800's outside of a nudie one, best be on plastic bodies, Wolverine style is fine, but the Dutch body would be a shame and a waste, at no time as the Terminator do you see his build really so a plastic body is fine.

i'd rather have these guys than another damn arnold figure.

cap911.jpg

400px-michaeledwards004.jpg

I do hope, any Arnie T-800's outside of a nudie one, best be on plastic bodies, Wolverine style is fine, but the Dutch body would be a shame and a waste, at no time as the Terminator do you see his build really so a plastic body is fine.

Good point! Completely agree. I never even pose my Dutch anymore. :(

I would like to see T2 Biker Arnie with bike and T1000 biker cop...with police bike. :D

Good point! Completely agree. I never even pose my Dutch anymore. :(

I would like to see T2 Biker Arnie with bike and T1000 biker cop...with police bike. :D

I'd like mine to come with a helicopter:D

Or is that taking it to far?

Well if they did a 2 Arnie, either with the mini gun or the shotgun, I'd want to be able to pose him like this, which wouldn't really be possible with the Dutch body.

9.jpg

And those recent figures are the reason I want T1 figures from Hot Toys before T2. The NECA T2s look great and will be fine placeholders in the meantime - and I'll probably still enjoy them even after HT do theirs.

I agree, a new Arnie-specific plastic muscled body for any Hot Toys Terminator.

Perhaps HT will end up announcing that they got the licenses for all of the Terminator films, much like they did with the marvel poll in the end anyway :monkey5

I voted for T1 Arnie but would be down for either version if they made them. Knowing Hot Toys, they'll probably come out with 2 versions of each, one regular and one battle damaged. I'd be up for a regular Tech Noir Arnie and BD T2 version.

Hopefully they'll make a 84 Reese while they're at it too :D

Sadly, I want the Salvation Reese most. I really want the T2 Arnie too, but I would love them to conclude this movie first.

Sadly, I want the Salvation Reese most. I really want the T2 Arnie too, but I would love them to conclude this movie first.

I agree. I would much rather have them finish the Termintor Salvation line first. We need an anton yelchin as Reese!

They still hadn't been phased out in the early nineties had they. :D Heck they haven't been phased out enough in the late noughties - I see new mini-mullets everyday in Ireland as made popular by Ronaldo during his time at manchester united. Theres a great danger of these mini-mullets growing into the full blown variety. I've seen it.

norm-457922c9e0165-Terminator,+The+(1984).jpeg

T1 first release

T2 second release..............:cool:

The more people vote for T2... the more likely, I think, that this will happen. Hot Toys are a savvy bunch... Probably sell more T1s that way.

If it's only one or the other, for me, it'd be T2, but I'd probably end up buying both. Both movies, and Arnie roles, are iconic in their own way.

T1 for sure. Never got the chance to pick up the t-800 from ht when they released the battle damaged version. That is the one figure i would really like to have above all else including the terminator salvation figures. i think t2 has been done to the death to be honest by a lot of different companies and want to see more from t1.

Give us another t1 arnie ht or kyle or sc. Caman HT dooo ett!

I think they should do mullet-kid from T2!!!
Dizzy

lol yeah and you can press a button on his back and he'll say ' Hey man i think i just seen that kid you were looking for over...oooommph'

or alternatively

'your parents are kinda d**** huh?'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back