New Hot Toys Terminator Character Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, Awesome. Any version of Arnold please.

T2. But yea I want the first 3 also. I always wanted Hot Toys to make a T-X endo. It would complete the generations of Endoskeletons seen in all the movies.

My vote= Terminator 2 T-800..best make this one DX and give us a T-1000 with bike helmet/jacket and glasses as well.

Not to vote T-800 from The Terminator=BIG CACA!

:lecture

I'll settle for T2 since it'd be HT, more like I'm preparing myself for it since I think it'll likely get the majority but T1 is THE Terminator.

It does say Masterpiece and not DX though, and T1 would be better as a DX so we could get the Tech Noir and Biker looks.

:lecture

I'll settle for T2 since it'd be HT, more like I'm preparing myself for it since I think it'll likely get the majority but T1 is THE Terminator.

It does say Masterpiece and not DX though, and T1 would be better as a DX so we could get the Tech Noir and Biker looks.

This is very true, and maybe with PERS you could swap out the one eye for an endo eye..maybe with light up function as well.

First I just want to say I Freakin Love This Company!!! :monkey5
43.gif

It has has pretty much been confirmed on Tommy's Blog that Hot Toys is making the T-800 from T2. And someone here has already mentioned that if they get the T2 license, it includes the likeness rights for all the actors. Unlike T1 which , they would need to get separate approval from Arnold all over again. So its obvious which way they're going.

I voted for Kyle Reese cause I know nobody voted for him and I really want that figure to complete the collection.

Vote for T2 T-800. HT can release two versions, clean and BD with different accessory and firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back