New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the specs I'm thinking of for Neo...

MMS# The Matrix - Neo 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

- Two Beretta 92FS Handguns
- Two HK MP5 Submachine Guns
- Colt M4 Assault Rifle
- SPAS 12 Shotgun
- Matrix Trench Coat
- Matrix: Reloaded/Revolutions Trench Coat
- Two Hip Holsters
- Two Thigh Straps for Weapons
- One Chest Strap for Weapons on Both Sides
- Removable Sunglasses
- Combat Boots, for use with Matrix Trench Coat
- Dress Shoes, for use with Matrix: Reloaded/Revolutions Trench Coat

I would've included his real world clothing, but that's quite a bit of kit for one figure, even if it would've been a DX. Come to think of it, I don't even know if they'd include both of his trench coat looks from the movies. Sure would be cool though. I only wrote those down since the headsculpt is the same, so I thought it'd be neat to have all on one figure.

It seems weird that HT would use an image from a shirt MJ wore to tease a different figure.

Im surprised so many people think it's Michael Jackson just because the logo was on his Beat It shirt.The Logo has a deeper meaning behind it and could mean anything in this case.

Em like what? It is 100% MJ!
You think it's a coincidence that it's the logo on MJ Beat It?!

My thoughts exactly...

It seems weird that HT would use an image from a shirt MJ wore to tease a different figure.

:lecture:lecture

Beat-it-michael-jackson-9601208-250-200.gif

Rock83, let's also not forget, still thinks the teaser is for a single figure combining all three 'clues.' Such nuttiness! You're dead to us, Rock!

Cool ideas for the Keaton Batman figure Difabio, especially the idea for the box design.

Thanks. The DX Joker and Batman reminded me of the vault when I first got them months back. That would be awesome if they incorporated it as part of the packaging design. Not only would it look cool it would make for a unique prop as well.

Thanks. The DX Joker and Batman reminded me of the vault when I first got them months back. That would be awesome if they incorporated it as part of the packaging design. Not only would it look cool it would make for a unique prop as well.

Well hot toys better give us an extra special box for one of there new figures to make up for the boring ones we got for ironman 2 ..there box designs recently have not been great imo.

Rock83, let's also not forget, still thinks the teaser is for a single figure combining all three 'clues.' Such nuttiness! You're dead to us, Rock!

I never said it was clues to one figure,just questioning it if it means 3 different figures or just one.HT have never announced 3 figures at once before so...Just speculating that's all.

Well hot toys better give us an extra special box for one of there new figures to make up for the boring ones we got for ironman 2 ..there box designs recently have not been great imo.

Yeah. I know the T2 ones have been really disappointing. Not only are they boring they're really flimsy too.

I would guess if the Batman-like symbol isn't Big Daddy from 'Kick Ass' then it stands for all and any possible superheroes. It is an access sign, like the sign that delineates male and female toilets, maybe that's an important point. Here it's modified to indicate a superhero, possibly meaning that a superhero - any superhero - may enter here. It looks like Batman clearly, but I still don't think HT would be that obvious in a teaser - that's really no teaser at all. If it's a Batman figure, I will eat my shoes.

I'm going to bet that it's Big Daddy, I got me a hunch there, and if it's not Big Daddy then it's some other unexpected superhero, and if it's not that, then it's some sort of announcement to do with DC in general (which may very well go nicely with hopes for Batman releases).

Heh, yeah, the woman looks like Slimer floating through the air with no legs. It's kind of horrifying when you think about it.

Big Daddy?

That is image is obviously of Batman. I never thought "superhero" stood for a stick figure image of Batman. Now Superman, I could see. A cape, hands at the waist etc. But there's a scalloped cape and the signature Bat ears.

If it's not Batman related I'll eat my pants.

Well, not just because of that.. but because HT have already put out Thriller, Billie Jean and Bad versions of MJ and it makes sense to round out the line with at least another iconic version. The market is ripe because of his recent passing and so many people are hungry for whatever MJ items they can get their hands on.

It's Michael Jackson. I will eat my entire wardrobe if it's not.

this is awesome, no matter what, SOMEONE is eating an article of clothing. i EXPECT youtube Videos DAMNIT! :lol

I don't think it's Batman,because the clue HT gave us is just too obvious to be Batman,it's a Superhero that's for sure though.

Won't be me. I bet my life it's a Keaton Batman.

we shall see.

i'm kinda in the camp that thinks they used batman as a generic DC hero for a DC master license like the marvel one.
Willing to admit it's conjecture, and i COULD be wrong, but I dunno for sure.

I think it has to be Matrix, MJ, and Keaton Batman. Adding Big Daddy just doesn't fit in with the first two. Not iconic enough.

Not to mention, why would the first "Kickass" figure be Big Daddy and not Kickass himself? I don't follow all of the lines, but don't they usually start with the "star" when using a license?

I think it has to be Matrix, MJ, and Keaton Batman. Adding Big Daddy just doesn't fit in with the first two. Not iconic enough.

Not to mention, why would the first "Kickass" figure be Big Daddy and not Kickass himself? I don't follow all of the lines, but don't they usually start with the "star" when using a license?

They certainly didn't with Watchmen. And they made Predator fans wait years before they got THE Predator.

But I agree it's probably Batman.

Back