New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am praying for Scott sales went well. This deserves to sell out and Scott is one of the nicest guys on this board!

I agree, I always want these types of custom to perform even when I can't afford them because it's just so fun to see these characters get made...and so amazingly well.

I also would hope that maybe, someway, that Pris gets made too. That would be such an awesome 1/6 figure.

Congrats to those who got one, it's a great figure.

bladerunnerpinup.jpg

I agree, I always want these types of custom to perform even when I can't afford them because it's just so fun to see these characters get made...and so amazingly well.

I also would hope that maybe, someway, that Pris gets made too. That would be such an awesome 1/6 figure.

Congrats to those who got one, it's a great figure.

bladerunnerpinup.jpg

Thanks guys-
Cool pic^
Pris would make an awesome figure!
What I'd really like to make though is a figure of Rachael but I doubt there'd be much interest.:dunno

What I'd really like to make though is a figure of Rachael but I doubt there'd be much interest.:dunno

It's difficult at this price point to fill out a collection.

My ideal BR display would be Deckard, Rachel, Roy and Pris. I've always had this vision in my head of Rachel in that striped mink coat when she saves Deckard. Maybe its the simplicity that I like.

Spenser did an excellent Rachel (non mink) some time back.

It's difficult at this price point to fill out a collection.

My ideal BR display would be Deckard, Rachel, Roy and Pris. I've always had this vision in my head of Rachel in that striped mink coat when she saves Deckard. Maybe its the simplicity that I like.

Spenser did an excellent Rachel (non mink) some time back.

:exactly: what I had in mind:wink1:

Man, that POLL is a tough choice for me -- Rachael, Batty OR NEMO! Nemo as Captain or diver?

I'm going to have to think about this. I'd love to see a Batty to go with Deckard, but then again I've been pining for a mink Rachael for years.

Make both and sell all three BR characters to me for cheap!

hypnotized.png

A Nemo figure is a really cool idea. That old Mezco set was one of the coolest toys I ever owned.

I'd love to see your take on it.

Hey Scott when will be be seeing the final updated outfit pics?

And will you be selling the headsculpt alone?

I should have it in about a week and half.
I am confident it will be corrected to the image specifications sent.. if it's not, it will be redone till it is.:lecture

It is likely the head will be available alone eventually, I just don't know when yet. I have a lot of casting to do at the moment so I need some time.:)

I hear they're remaking 20,000 Leagues with Fincher directing. Odd choice for a fantasy at first glance but it will certainly have a memorable style if it's true. I just don't want to feel dirty while I'm watching it.

Gonna be hard for me to separate from the Disney classic. It's imprinted in my brain like Wilder's Wonka.

This is a REALLY tough choice. Dive suit Nemo would be INCREDIBLE for sure...And I would love a Rachael and Batty from VM to compliment the Deckard, but we'd really need a Pris too (Pris to compliment Batty, Rachael to compliment Deckard).

Ultimately I'd probably want Batty first, but I'm satisfied enough with my Bros. Production Batty (for now), once I switch him to a TT and get a repaint on the sculpt (He's too tanned, needs to be more pale). Even though I know VM would DESTROY the Bros. version with his work. Hmmm.

Thing is, that Nemo dive suit would be so extraordinarily unique and fantastic.

Meh, just make 'em all! :yess:

Back