New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael" (Blade Runner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an on set picture of him in full outfit that I used to help make mine with.

roy1.jpg

I also have a bunch of screen shots, I'll see If I can find them.

The pants are like a civil war blue-grey with red stripe down the side.

The shirt is a 3/4 length sleeve off white or light grey almost t-shirt looking.

The shoes look a lot like vans but are a nike if I remember correctly.

This is the closest I could come up with. I know there is a
website dedicated to blade runner where they have a picture
of the shoes and other things.

I'm sure you can do a better job
but here's a few shots for basic clothing reference.

Royf1.jpg

royf3.jpg

Are you going to do the spike hand?

roy7c.jpg

roy5c.jpg

I hope so. You guys can knock this way out of the park.

Can't wait to see what you come up with as a final product!!

Last edited:
Have you checked the RPF? Those guys could tell you how many fillings Rutger has.

Thanks very much for the pics guys! They will be helpful:hi5:

Still looking for some more details on the shirt and pants if anyone has any screen grabs or anything not easily found on the web. Much appreciated!

Cheers-S.

Hey guys I need your help:1-1:
Anybody have any good pics of Roy Batty's clothing?
Particularly his shirt and pants... and shoes if possible.
Also looking for some decent profile pics.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best- S.
the brother production one has a very nice outfit ;)

Bummed that I had to pass on Rachael, as it would have been awesome to have all 4 (Deckard, Rachael, Batty and Pris)...Funds were tight when it went up for sale though. :monkey2

No way I'm gonna miss Batty though. Can't wait to see this unfold Scott! :clap

I have not been able to afford either Blade Runner figure, so I know what you mean.... but I hope Scott doesn't mind me coming in here to rally for some truly exceptional custom work!

How goes the work?

It's going well- a little delayed:impatient:. A few unavoidable's occurred that have set my estimated completion time back a couple of weeks. (Broken compressor being one of them :monkey2.) Things are back to normal now though. Sorry for the wait and I'll keep you posted when they are set for delivery.

I received the special foam packaging today for the Rachael figures! All Rachael orders will go out this week!

Thanks for being so patient!
S.

You know, I have a complete, Rainman/Sosa Marty McFly I'd consider trading for this Rachael if anyone might be interested.... Just a thought.

Back