New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

:lol Nice shot Brendan.

I just got a notice that Mikes Comics has charged me for the 11 Docs set. I nevern ordered one from him but here it comes. Anyone want to buy it? :gah:

:lol Nice shot Brendan.

I just got a notice that Mikes Comics has charged me for the 11 Docs set. I nevern ordered one from him but here it comes. Anyone want to buy it? :gah:

Thanks Marc! I don't take pics of Nu-Who figures very often but I thought people would like that one.

Re the extra box set you could possibly make a bit of a profit by breaking the set down and selling the figures individually. I got the set for £48.99 and am selling 9, 10 & 11 to someone for £24 shipped which will almost be enough to pay for the SDCC Exclusive "Planet of Fire" 2-pack :yess:

( Should you do this I'll have the 4th Doctor 'cos I need an extra one for a custom :wave )

It's been a good day on the figure front for me, I awoke to find 2 confirmation messages from FPI so my "Silver Nemesis" Cybermen and Hartnell's TARDIS set will be here in the next few days and I picked up another "Earthshock" Cyberman which will be upgraded into the Cyber Leader..........EXCELLENT!

Soo no 11/Dalek set for anyone that didn't go to or get them from SDCC. Wonder if it will go for the Classic figures as well?

nemesis.jpg

FPI & FP now have both SDCC Exclusives for order at the usual prices.

Last edited:

Look what's in the background,

emperordalek.jpg

Is it a model kit from yesteryear, a custom or an early look at what I reckon would be a perfect subject for a Build A Figure in a 3rd full wave of Classics?

knowing the seller it is likely a portent of things to come. :)

My thoughts exactly................:yess:

Glad you like the Hartnell TARDIS, I'm pretty pleased with mine though I'm reselling the figure that came with it as I already had the single release.

Hartnells Tardis looks spectacular, if my camera decides not to crap out on me i will post pics of the dissambled 11's tadis i own. Man those things take forever to rip apart! i dont mind going to town on this tardis as all the stores have plenty in stock and its fairly cheap to replace. did anyone else have troubles with mis-matched leg size in the 11 doctors set? poses are quite restricted when one leg is a good 3mm sorter on a few.

did anyone else have troubles with mis-matched leg size in the 11 doctors set? poses are quite restricted when one leg is a good 3mm sorter on a few.

It's not that the legs are different sizes, it's more to do with the way they've been assembled. I've found that it's possible to fix the issue by dunking the lower half of the figure in hot water then the plastic softens enough to be able to move each leg so it's properly in place.

Here's a couple of pics I took today,

3rdgreen.jpg

grimsly.jpg

Great photos bcm77. I can't get enough of the Pertwee in cape variants myself:

DSC02638.jpg

I also recently got the UC Hartnell + Tardis, which is great, and the Silver Nemesis Cybermen:

DSCN5753.jpg

Jen just mailed mine yesterday to me. :love

Now I just need to get a hold of Buttmunch and collect the Logo/PoF ex. :D

Back