New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Were there any single release, non hand print, non reveal Daleks? I really want an army of Daleks to face against my Doctors but don't want them to all have the Cult of Skaro markings. Soon as I get the classic Doctors and we get 1 2 and 3 I will be making my OWN Multi Doctor special, just hope we don't hit 11 by then :lol

I forgot to mention one more he mentioned as being part of the Classic Series Wave 2:

Robot Mummies from Pyramids on Mars. :rock

oh yeah and the last one?

The Morbius Monster
morbius-monster-b_small.jpg

Here is the last thing he posted:

Originally Posted by The Character said:
there is good news and bad news on the celery ... but .... oh what the hell its bad news!

anyway that is the Wave II intention and to make sure you pay attention missistants boys have reversed the polarity of the neutron flow on their latest figure and ended up with 3!!!!!!!

Looks like we are getting all the classic doctors pretty soon.

They should make Morbius part of the build a figure! I can't wait for these to come out. They need to make a classic console room to go along with it all!

Latest news straight from the Character Options mouth.

Wave 2 is revealed as:

7th Doctor as appearing in Ghostlight. (No hat)
8th Doctor with Sonic screwdriver
10th Planet Cyberman
Morbius
Mummy with Jar
Voc Robot with stickers.
Ice Warrior

With soon to be revealed Build a figure. (Though hinted at something ORIGINAL???)

Also the first of Wave 3.

3rd Doctor Jon Pertwee (But still awaiting approval)

Hope that gets you all exited and eager to see them.

Dean :D

I disagree. Delgado was the perfect anti-Pertwee just as Simm played the perfect anti-Tennant.

I just thought Simm was doing a bad Tennant impression and didn't really seem convincing as a villain.
Pixletwin & Dean,
That's great to hear what the next wave of Classic figures will be,particularly the news of the Pertwee figure. Maybe the next BAF could turn out to be parts of the Tardis console?

Last edited:

Latest news straight from the Character Options mouth.

Wave 2 is revealed as:

7th Doctor as appearing in Ghostlight. (No hat)
8th Doctor with Sonic screwdriver
10th Planet Cyberman
Morbius
Mummy with Jar
Voc Robot with stickers.
Ice Warrior

With soon to be revealed Build a figure. (Though hinted at something ORIGINAL???)

Also the first of Wave 3.

3rd Doctor Jon Pertwee (But still awaiting approval)

Hope that gets you all exited and eager to see them.

Dean :D

You dooooooon't say. :rolleyes:

If you would read previous posts you'd see that news was already broken in the posts above yours.. :lol

You dooooooon't say. :rolleyes:

If you would read previous posts you'd see that news was already broken in the posts above yours.. :lol

YES and if you read my post you will see I have added a few that arent reported or confirmed in previous posts :D

Well, one anyway :D

At least I have put them all together so we dont have to look now LOL

Anyway I am just over the moon that we are getting allthese fantastic cool figures.

The voc robot is not really new (just the stickers) and Pertwee isn't a sure bet yet. Lets see how waves 1 and 2 sell first. Not being a pessimist. After Dapol, I just don't want to get my hopes up too high just yet.

The voc robot is not really new (just the stickers) and Pertwee isn't a sure bet yet. Lets see how waves 1 and 2 sell first. Not being a pessimist. After Dapol, I just don't want to get my hopes up too high just yet.

I know what you mean. I used to love the dapol figures back when I was a kid even though they were flawed to hell.

Lets hope these sell well enough to manage to get to a third wave. I really hope they manage to secure the rights to all the deceaced doctors too. Pertwee for me is one of my favorites.

But with seven figures in wave 2. my bets on the build a figures section is going to be more of a build an accesory and we are going to get 6 sides of the console and 1 central column. Thats my bet anyway. :D

The Voc is a rehash but providing it's a gold one I'll be OK with it as that'll be all 3 colors from the episode.
I never collected the Dapol line but have read enough about it to understand your caution with this new line of Classic figures. I'm confident Character Options will fare a lot better though and I'll be showing my support by getting everything from the first couple of waves,including multiples of the 4th Doctor,Sea Devil & Robot Mummy.

...But with seven figures in wave 2. my bets on the build a figures section is going to be more of a build an accesory and we are going to get 6 sides of the console and 1 central column. Thats my bet anyway. :D

Ooooo..... That would be too good to be true. :drool

Sideshow should distribute these in the states.

My choice for build a figure series 2 would be the Emperor Dalek from"Evil of the Daleks".

Sideshow should distribute these in the states.

My choice for build a figure series 2 would be the Emperor Dalek from"Evil of the Daleks".

They are already being imported by Underground Toys in the US. They were at SDCC last year. Only problem is that we are 3-6 months behind the UK releases.

These look really good (though I have to agree about wanting 1/6th scale versions, especially Eccleston)
I might have to pick up a couple for myself :D there s a comic book shop about a mile from here that sells them.

More Nu-Who figures on the way,

Heavenly Host & Bannakaffalatta 2-pack
Astrid Peth (single carded release)
Martha Jones (new attire with "revealed" Toclafane)
The Master (with 2 Toclafane.Should also be made with the better plastic)
Captain Jack Harkness (new headsculpt,in long coat with Doctor's hand in a jar)
Captain Jack Harkness (same as other version only without the coat and a revolver accessory)

Series 4 figures will be released in the UK in June but no word yet on what the first wave will be.

With the Classic figures being on the way soon I'm finding it difficult to get excited about the Nu-Who line but having said that I am looking forward to seeing how the Sontaran figures turn out and also the new versions of Captain Jack.

Any dates for the release of Jack and any word on if Martha will have the proper hairstyle? The Valiant pack should have her hair in a bun! :monkey4

Any dates for the release of Jack and any word on if Martha will have the proper hairstyle? The Valiant pack should have her hair in a bun! :monkey4

Unless there's a change to the final figure I expect the figure to be the same as the one in the decidedly half assed Valiant set. The new series 3 figures will probably be June too,the only new stuff that's come out over here lately has been the VOTD set, another Scarecrow variant and the Screaming Angel which the scalpers must have got to first as I've not seen any locally.

Back