New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coatless picture with the glasses is my favorite picture. Most likely the pose I'll be using.

Is it just me or is the site running slow already?

No. The site is definitely starting to lag. This reminds me of trying to get a SW figure at SSC in 2006. :lol

I can see the 11th Doctor situation repeating, they might have a better server/host, but they also have a ton more people for 10.

I hope for our sakes (and BCS) that this isn't a total cluster and people don't go away mad.

Is anybody else hoping TA parts this figure out so they can get a Time Lord stand for 11? :pray:

I just hope that the server stays up, I really don't want to be here for the next two hours while Big Chief try to decide on a course of action again. It's almost 5am, I'm tired, and I have things to do today. :lol

Is anybody else hoping TA parts this figure out so they can get a Time Lord stand for 11? :pray:

If they have decided to go this way for all future Doctor releases, I'm hoping Big Chief also offers a matching stand for sale for 11 at some point.

Yeah, I'd be cool if BCS offered them up separate too. I would like to get a matching one for 10, even though I think the light-up part is a bit pointless. But I felt the same way about my Tron stand, too. It's neat and all, but it's not like you can keep it on for display. I do like the design though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back