New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be getting 10 but I hope and prey that everyone who posts here that wants him is able to get him. Good luck guys!!!

Let me get this straight:Those who signed up will get an email today but the pre-pre-order will start tommorrow 6gmt london time.The email (which we will get today) will a contain a link for the preorder which will go live in 24 hours.Right?

Let me get this straight:Those who signed up will get an email today but the pre-pre-order will start tommorrow 6gmt london time.The email (which we will get today) will a contain a link for the preorder which will go live in 24 hours.Right?

I think we might even get it tomorrow, it's past 6 already.

Do you know if we will be able to pay the whole amount on pre-order?I use a prepaid card so having 250 euros just sitting there is not comfortable.

Do you know if we will be able to pay the whole amount on pre-order?I use a prepaid card so having 250 euros just sitting there is not comfortable.

From BC...................

Due to the limited nature of this product, all pre-orders will require a deposit to secure your order.
Deposit prices are as follows:
Signature Version - £30.00
Limited Version - £15.00
Payment is accepted via credit and debit cards and of course PayPal.
Thanks BCS

That's the deposit you need to pay to secure your order.I'm talking about if i can pay the whole amount (211 pounds) now and wait till it gets here (in 6 months,a year,etc).

I don't believe paying for all of it upfront is an option. It wasn't last time, at least.

book it like you would your checkbook. you put the item into the ledger as if it was spent. then you don't spend it again.

anyway, although they don't specificly mention it, you can try calling them after the preorder to see if they'll charge you the remaining early. I wouldn't hesitate on the preorder waiting for the answer though.

No email for me either. I am sure it will all go well. That is, I hope it all goes well. It did for 11 and Amy. Well, it did the second time for 11.

This is the worse case of Pre-Order Tension I've ever seen.

tumblr_ljry5cYRfQ1qixleeo1_500.gif

I am relying on my dad to get this. He's done a good job on the other two, but there wasn't the same amount of interest to compete with. I'll find out how he got on at around 2am, my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back