New Disney Elite Series Diecast Figure Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last two figures that came out showed up on the site at exactly 2:17 AM CT. This one so far has not. Spark's link worked and i got it ordered but once my order was finished i tried to look for it and i can't find it anywhere on the site. This is really weird.

So I ordered 2, one logged in and one as a guest. Really want to open one and leave one sealed. Anyone done this on one of these before? Did they cancel one or both of your orders?

Thanks for that info Spark Extractor! I signed up to the facebook page. Only one left now though. :) Any ideas on who it will be? I'm guessing we'll get C3PO & R2 but it will be C3PO with the red arm to go with the movie.

Well that was an ordeal but I got my order. I'm thinking either Tfa Luke since Grievous had his saber or unmasked Kylo on the 18th.

I hope after the 18th they reveal wave 2.

Do they plan to continue this line after what's already announced? I hadn't heard anything.

I'm guessing the 3PO R2 combo, but who knows. I don't see why they wouldn't continue the line in some way. I think it's clearly been a success, so why stop now. Besides, there are a ton of TFA they haven't done and trooper repaints can always be made. If they do continue I will be cherry picking from here on out though.

I'm hoping after TFA comes out they will stock all the figures regularly. If not I'll just sell what I have and be done with it. Not jumping through hoops or paying scalper prices for these.

By chance I got up at at 4:45 central time to get some water and decided to check my tablet. I was able to order my Boba Fett without problem. Hopefully it goes back in stock real soon for those of you who missed it.

Disney has really mis handled this kine in my opinion.

If something sells out within hours and buyers are paying scalpers on ebay that tells ne their os a market they can tap into.

Someone on the Reddit Star Wars collecting board is confirming that unmasked Kylo is the 18th figure.

Good! Then i can save some money next time! One Kylo is enough for me. If it was C3PO with red arm then i'd be in.

Back