New Darth Vader ROTJ 1/4 Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another cool pose would be when both hands are holding his belt.. just saw ESB.. and he has this stance quite often..

another cool pose would be when both hands are holding his belt.. just saw ESB.. and he has this stance quite often..

:exactly::goodpost:
I was thinking the same thing. I really want an ESB Vader.

Another great pose! What a cool Exclusive that would be. Switch out arms. One set on his belt and the other set behind his back. I would cry like a little girl if I missed out on that one though lol.

I think having an alternate hand with clenched fist or open hand and the other holding his saber. This new design has to feature his saber so they can use the new LED technology that they used for Cyborg Darth Maul and Darth Talon. I have to say the single LED technology used in the original Premium Formats such as Vader, Obi Wan, Yoda and Luke ROTJ were extremely poor

I want a force choke pose.

Whenever this eventually comes out, its a must buy for me.

How about the "NOOOOOO" pose!? HUH!? Anybody with me on that? Oh, alright. I'm joking of course.

look for Darth Maul mac legs on youtube and compare the light up feature with every other PF

Talon had the old tech. Maul is the only one so far to have the new. I've read that even Aayla will have the old.

I was reading over in the Aayla thread that it was delayed again for the new lightsaber tech.

Yeah it's a must. I still want Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight PF! The saber is bumming me out though... :monkey2

:wave

I have a Luke EX on my for sale thread :wave
Trying to move these I have to raise funds for another deal I am working on.

I have Vader PF, Maul PF (with legs), and some more stuff.

Bring all your offers I am also offering upto $100 dollars in discounts for combined shipping on statues.

All my statues are currently stored in Miami in my family's garage still in original brown shipper box.

Poster-002-1.png

Yeah, just the mere presence of that would be awesome in 1/4th. It's like you know someone bad is about to happen to someone:lol I really need a 1/4th Vader and don't think the ANH one that came out is worthy enough. I just hope between the new 1/6th, mythos, and 1:1 coming out, this won't take another few years of waiting.

Back