New Cop Joker Image + another added 03/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Cop Joker Image

Because all the other guards were the Jokers men. All the real guardsmen were tied up in the room Bruce goes into. Remember the guy they actually manage to catch and Harvey interrogates him in the back alley?

Oh yeah...'they took our uniforms and guns'

Damn Nolan's Joker was a mastermind. What I like about that scene is when they actually shoot Schiff in the leg, the Joker actually barely gets away, like a foot behind him! In slow motion, you see him running off!

this figure looks cool, but it's totally frivolous.
he was on screen for like 5 seconds and there are already 2 Joker figures in this line.
i'd rather have Alfred, or Scarecrow.

Yep easy pass, this is like if they made Indiana Jones in his Zepplin Ticket Taker outfit.

Also add me to the list of people who think the sculpt doesn't look right.

Oh yeah...'they took our uniforms and guns'

Damn Nolan's Joker was a mastermind.

That's my favorite part about the character. He says and acts like he doesn't have a plan, but what's portrayed on screen is completely different. He has all the little details worked out in these elaborate plans of his.

copjokert2w.jpg

Anyone else notice it currently says 'POLICE' on the hat-badge on the figure, whereas it should actually say 'GCPD'?

Get THAT fixed HT. :monkey1

Not a bad headsculpt, but he looks angrier in the sculpt than he did in the movie. Not that that's a bad thing. I will get it most likely.

I hope you all will forgive my laziness in not reading anything but the first and last pages but what gives people the impression this figure will include an alternate head and outfit change? Surely not the mere presence of a purple suited joker with his back to us in that picture?

I hope you all will forgive my laziness in not reading anything but the first and last pages but what gives people the impression this figure will include an alternate head and outfit change? Surely not the mere presence of a purple suited joker with his back to us in that picture?

The fact that this is HT first Movie Masterpiece DELUXE.

Joker is an iconic movie villian, I'll take a third version. I agree a Ra's, Scarecrow or Gordon is needed but a third figure is welcomed into my collection..... Look at al the different variations of Rambo, Darth Vader, Freddy Krueger etc. (list goes on and on) exist when other figs need made and we buy each variation produced.

I cannot wait for more info on the new line.

Joker is an iconic movie villian, I'll take a third version. I agree a Ra's, Scarecrow or Gordon is needed but a third figure is welcomed into my collection..... Look at al the different variations of Rambo, Darth Vader, Freddy Krueger etc. (list goes on and on) exist when other figs need made and we buy each variation produced.

I cannot wait for more info on the new line.

Those variants weren't $200 each after shipping from a foreign country. And who else are you going to make from a Jason or Freddy movie?

On the other hand, Ras al Ghul and Scarecrow played big parts in this series and are totally neglected for a retarded variant like this? :rolleyes:

In the comparison pics above, it looks like the upper lip, cheeks and nose are way off.

Yep easy pass, this is like if they made Indiana Jones in his Zepplin Ticket Taker outfit.

Also add me to the list of people who think the sculpt doesn't look right.

I would say Indy in German Mechanic is only marginally better since he wasn't that outfit that long. Longer than this of course but still its a flash in the film. It'd be like release the end Indy with blue suit and fedora which I'm sure we'll get before Professor Indy.

I'd go for a Ducard figure. Liam Neeson owned in Begins...curious to see more details on this Joker though.

The nose in the cop sculpt is slightly off.

Need that 'weapon x' touch to fix that head sculpt. LOL!

Man, I hope this would be the final joker figure. Honestly speaking, I'm getting sick of it. They still have yet to give us gordon, scarecrow, ducard and ras al ghul.

I honestly dont think the sculpt resembles Heath as much as it could. The BR Joker is damn perfect! No question about the resemblance, thats what I like. But with the Cop Figure, You gota stare at it, look at a pic of Heath, go back and stare at the figure, then look at a pic of Heath again. lol I really wanted a sculpt with him grinning, show some teeth, would have been different. Not sure if I'll buy this one! :(

I'm not sold on that sculpt but I think I just need to see it from a different angle. They certainly seem to love that set of handsculpts, but it's cool cause so do I.

I'm really curious how they're gonna price this DX.

For two full figures it would seem to be $200+... if you go by Two-Face price for a single figure, and the Cop Joker is more detailed as far as outfit... then add a whole mob Joker figure... $$$$$$$$$$

Seems like a lose-lose: if it's priced below $200, people will freak about what they paid for Two-Face and BR Joker as single figures. If it's over $200 -- say $240 -- then people will be faced with a very hard choice to plunk down that kind of money to get their hands on yet another purple-suitted Joker.

The plain and only logical reason why HT chooses to give this sculpt that's a bit flawed is because they are planning to release an ultimate triple deluxe package with a better re sculpted perfect cop joker, together with BR joker and v1 joker 6 months after the MMS DX package sold out.

Heck, I can even already think of how they'll shamlessly put it:

I know many of you still can't get enough of our ultra rare jokers and or are missing one or the other version. But if you already have, here are another spares for you anyways. So we have another surprise for you!

We are proud to announce to you the partnership of the century: yulli x kojun x jc hong x harue ultimate triple deluxe joker!

I am glad it says, 'You can expect to hear our BIG announcement about our first MMS DX collectible within this month'.

Not long before March is out, so not long to wait!!

I am glad it says, 'You can expect to hear our BIG announcement about our first MMS DX collectible within this month'.

Not long before March is out, so not long to wait!!

Awesome, so we should have more info soon.

At the end of the NL they referred to their "Weekly" news letters. So should we start expecting a new Hot Toys letter each week? :banana

Back