New Cop Joker Image + another added 03/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope to god he has straight eyes...

Same here, feels like a long shot hope, but I do want it. Straight eyes and a mob-scene style serious face. BR head is a bit too pissed off serious. I just don't want smiles. A flat, calculating expression would be good.

Same here, feels like a long shot hope, but I do want it. Straight eyes and a mob-scene style serious face. BR head is a bit too pissed off serious. I just don't want smiles. A flat, calculating expression would be good.

Perhaps we'll get extremely lucky and one of these new "lifelike features" ends up being moveable eyes...

Well the end of the month is Tuesday, so if Hot Toys really meant by the end of the month, we only have a few more days of waiting!

Does this mean we get a "VGMS DX" line as well?
I say the whole marketing idea by calling it MMS DX is an april´s fool but hey, more joker heads coming in AND NO ^^^^ING GORDON! BS!

what is all this talk of a toy world joker??

Yup..

copjokersculpts2.jpg

copjokersculpts.jpg

FYI: This is a custom done by a member over at ToyWorld. The head sculpt is actually NOT a Modified Joker sculpt or original sculpt. See the (recasted EnterBay) Jet Li head in the second set of pics? THAT'S what he used to make his Cop Joker. He Modified THAT head sculpt.

I've never seen any full length shots of his Mod though, so i can't comment on the outfit.. but imo it's the best looking Cop Joker (sculpt) I've seen so far.

I still prefer the face sculpt over this new HT one. The HT outfit/accessories are better though.

Maybe it's just the paint job, but the Toy World one almsot looks like his face is rotting.

HT may not be a dead ringer, or at least not in the first fully lit shot, but looks much better overall as a human portrait.

Its the paintjob. He does look like the face is too textured. Although the face sculpt and the overall look is dead on Ledger.

wow, great job, I was one of those that thought the HT sculpt looked amazing, but you really have shown how much better it can be. Bravo! Hope HT is watching...

looks tons better hopefully yulli, kojun, or gorae sees this before the actual production starts.

Back