New Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qube

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Collectors,

As a little dude, I'd enviously watch my Dad collect "Deluxe Collector Figure's" and model cars. He regrettably sold them all off a few years ago, but I still had an itch to start my own collection. So I began creating a list... that has slowly grown out of control. And as a Graphic Design Student in the Mid-West, cash flow is pretty limited but thankfully I have decent restraint and have only recently started my collection.

I'm looking forward to learning all I can about figures and statues, and even the comics or media that inspired them.

My plan is to review each figure/statue as i get them, so look out for my first review on DamToys "Gangster Kingdom" Spade 7.

Here's a Preview:

26036800271_23f667d31e_b.jpg

Thanks,
Qube

Welcome! I'm in the design field too...it gets better! :lol Being a designer, I'm going to guess you'll also soon being into bashing your own figures; painting, weathering, etc. Check out the Custom Creations > Interest threads if you haven't already, you'll thank me....or hate me!

Back