New boy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutingForToys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. Just joined the forum. Been collecting for years and years now, from more franchises and movies than I can remember. All different scales and all different budgets from low end to high end.
I've been focusing the bulk of my collection on 1/6 Star Wars these days but with the odd figure from other properties (mostly at 1/12) like the NECA Werewolf in London Werewolf for example. Been having fun repainting McFarlane 40K Space Marines (they're not too bad but the paint jobs are a little flat) too, but most of the stuff I have on preorder are Hot Toys Star Wars.
No exciting hobbies or anything, gym, bike riding, used to do a lot of kickboxing until I messed up my knee and had to "retire", reading and watching tv/movies, model and miniature painting blah blah blah.
I work in management for an organisation I don't care to name (it's nothing exciting, just a "don't say who you work for on social media" policy)
I've always loved so many sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, horror movies and collectibles I won't try to list them here.
I wish Hot Toys did more stuff that wasn't comic book/movie related (or even cut down on the Star Wars stuff even though I'm a Star Wars fan) and do more surprising stuff, like we recently got with Alita or Hellboy. I miss the Terminator, Predaror, Robocop stuff we used to get. Hey ho. Can't blame them for concentrating on the franchises that make them money.
We're seeing more and more companies stepping into 1/6 market and producing decent stuff. A good time to be a collector.

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to the Freak Show!
wavesmile.gif

Back