NEW Cobra Commander figure sold on Ebay for $163

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's great is at the end it was only 2 people battling it out for the "prize". The other bidders dropped out after $77 :lol

It's crazy even thinking what that sold for, it' s not even mint! It says MOC and then that the card is not in good condition?? It just goes to show that there is a ass for every seat on EBay!!

You will received it within three or more weeks if you are in United States and Asia. Europe and South America will need four or more weeks to received.

So I guess technically you can presell anything as long as you make that disclaimer. He can simply wait until the figures released, pull one off the shelf and mail it.

It's crazy even thinking what that sold for, it' s not even mint! It says MOC and then that the card is not in good condition?? It just goes to show that there is a ass for every seat on EBay!!

Maybe they wanted to be the first person to burn that pos figure :lol

So I guess technically you can presell anything as long as you make that disclaimer. He can simply wait until the figures released, pull one off the shelf and mail it.

OMG! The winner got hosed! Had he waited he could have gone to Toys R Us and bought it himself!:rotfl:rotfl

Maybe they wanted to be the first person to burn that pos figure :lol

Hmmmm...that might be worth $163

Not that I'd want the figure (Worst! Reimagining!Evar!), but I'm guessing this is a test shot that is not fully painted (thus the clear mask) and that's part of the appeal.

Not that I'd want the figure (Worst! Reimagining!Evar!), but I'm guessing this is a test shot that is not fully painted (thus the clear mask) and that's part of the appeal.

That doesn't really explain the card art, or the fact that there is also a Combat Heroes version that looks the same.

People are sick... But to spend that on crap like this? WTF? Is there no taste anymore? It's not like you could brag about having him first, no body wants it!!!

Wow...that auction makes my head hurt. Movie toys typically come out about what...2 months before the movie? Hell, these figures will probably be in the stores in a month from now. Maybe this guy will get his Cobra Commander at the same time if it's on the slow boat :lol

The more I look at it the more I think he looks like one of the villains from Centurions or Mask. The damn Star Brigade figures were better than this pos.

Costume Designer: "So how do you want the costumes Steve? Along the same lines as the toys?"

Stephen Sommers: "I want them all black."

CD: "Like X-Men?"

SS: "Sort of, but with boobies and vaginas."

CD: "Ah, so a little more Schumacher-esque. So the girls will have enlarged breasts built into the suits and--wait did you say vaginas??"

SS: "Absolutely!"

CD: "....."

SS: "Not on the ladies, silly, put it on like the main bad guy's face. Just completely envelope it."

CD: "That'll be X-rated! Paramount will never go for it and Hasbro certainly won't!"

SS: "Then make it transparent! Duh!"

SS: "This movie is so gonna rock."

Costume Designer: "So how do you want the costumes Steve? Along the same lines as the toys?"

Stephen Sommers: "I want them all black."

CD: "Like X-Men?"

SS: "Sort of, but with boobies and vaginas."

CD: "Ah, so a little more Schumacher-esque. So the girls will have enlarged breasts built into the suits and--wait did you say vaginas??"

SS: "Absolutely!"

SS: "Not on the ladies, silly, put it on like the main bad guy's face. Just completely envelope it."

CD: "That'll be X-rated! Paramount will never go for it and Hasbro certainly won't!"

SS: "Then make it transparent! Duh!"

SS: "This movie is so gonna rock."

I think that would've been funnier if we didn't know that you were wiping tears off your keyboard while typing it. :p

I think that would've been funnier if we didn't know that you were wiping tears off your keyboard while typing it. :p

Actually I think my tears dried up shortly after they announced that Marlon Wayans was being added to the cast. :monkey1

You'd think after that the news about the movie could have only gotten better. Oh how wrong we were....

Actually I think my tears dried up shortly after they announced that Marlon Wayans was being added to the cast. :monkey1

You'd think after that the news about the movie could have only gotten better. Oh how wrong we were....

Really? I found that announcement to be a surprisingly satisfying laxative. :lol

Back