New Addition: Gimli's bearded Axe, signed by John Rhys-Davies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosteel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this for a little while, but I just haven't gotten around to it...

I picked this up a few weeks ago after browsing online and coming across it. I hadn't seen UC's Gimli's Bearded Axe anywhere online except for pages that had it listed as "Sold-Out", and this one happened to be signed by Gimli himself. I couldn't resist.

Also, I keep trying to embed images here so I don't have to link them...but it won't let me upload from my computer and when I link a URL instead, the image appears huge on the preview...sorry if this first image is huge, I'm just testing to see if it shows up like that on the actual post. :slap Edit: Apparently it's all good

RE3QLT5.jpg

xnwVfkG.jpg

fCcp8rS.jpg

dtFsSn0.jpg

UY9cZNx.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, very nice piece. Great that it's signed too...Signed stuff is awesome! Congrats :)

Thanks! I'm really curious why Gimli's Bearded Axe is so difficult to find anymore. This is the only one I saw, and that's because it was a special item.

Great to see you have this - rare indeed. However, more screen time was given to Gimli's 'stunt double', Brett, and having met him and got his autograph (and listened to his tales of LotR (you really do have to do the 'Red Carpet' tour)) I think that his autograph would be more appropriate for this item...

Great to see you have this - rare indeed. However, more screen time was given to Gimli's 'stunt double', Brett, and having met him and got his autograph (and listened to his tales of LotR (you really do have to do the 'Red Carpet' tour)) I think that his autograph would be more appropriate for this item...

Eh, I'm happy with the signature. JRD is a great actor.

Back