New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caving on the freaking Sentinel at SDCC has sucked me back in and wanting to play catch up now :(

Ended up picking up the retail Sentinel to go with him and ordered the Giant Size X-men box set. But I still need to catch up on some more X-men. I gotta stay firm on that or else I'll end up going hog wild on the line :lol

So if anyone has an extra of the following, let me know!

MU: Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Cable (Baby Hope prefered), Cyclops (Jim Lee), Mystique, X-force box set
Wolverine Origins Comic series: Gambit, Iceman, Cyclops

Last edited:
Caving on the freaking Sentinel at SDCC has sucked me back in and wanting to play catch up now :(

Ended up picking up the retail Sentinel to go with him and ordered the Giant Size X-men box set. But I still need to catch up on some more X-men. I gotta stay firm on that or else I'll end up going hog wild on the line :lol

let me know what you need, i have a bunch of extras, moc and loose

If you have any of the Jim Lee X-men figs I would be interested... since Jubilee is coming (and I'm definitely gonna get her) a little display would be neat.

Did they already make Jim Lee versions of the figures from the 90s cartoon?

So if anyone has an extra of the following, let me know!

MU: Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Cable (Baby Hope prefered), Cyclops (Jim Lee), Mystique, X-force box set
Wolverine Origins Comic series: Gambit, Iceman, Cyclops

I've seen some of those around town but not recently. I'll keep a look out. Didn't know Bobby Drake was available; definitely want him.

BB

I've seen some of those around town but not recently. I'll keep a look out. Didn't know Bobby Drake was available; definitely want him.

BB

Yeah, same here. Saw them before the Sentinel pulled me back in :lol

Iceman was part of the Wolverine movie line so he is long gone from shelves. But I know they are making a new Iceman in MU.

Did they already make Jim Lee versions of the figures from the 90s cartoon?

They haven't done Storm, Beast or Rogue in those costumes yet. But for Beast you could always buy the Marvel Legends Superhero Showdown version if you don't want to wait. It's the same scale and surprisingly well done for the size.

What I got so far...

Muniverse02.jpg

Still haven't spotted any Series 3 wave14 MU figures here in Sacramento. Really trying to get a hold of Dr. Strange ( Normal version ) and Skaar.

I like the 3 3/4 inch scale. Sale point, shelf room, and there's just something about the scale that's fun. Think they did a solid job with this line. Especially the X-Men series of figures.

Back