New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not "Hydra 2" - there are two different Hydra soldiers with different weapons. That's just the comics colors variant of one of them. :)

That's funny, you hunt all over the place looking for a figure and after you finally find it a week or so later it's every where. I had to get my two archangels off EBay, a few weeks later I ran across (or a family member) one ever other week now. I saw a Black Widow just yesterday.

That's funny, you hunt all over the place looking for a figure and after you finally find it a week or so later it's every where. I had to get my two archangels off EBay, a few weeks later I ran across (or a family member) one ever other week now. I saw a Black Widow just yesterday.
The only characters I have never seen in stores are Mary Jane, Archangel (either form), or Thanos. I have seen pretty much all of the other characters and their variants, but didn't pick them up because I only buy them for my 6 year old and he opens them.

Now that I know a little bit more about the lines, I will pick up the harder to find characters for board members for cost and just return them if no one wants. :dunno

I was wondering what the "Hydra 2" figure was in the latest Cap assortment. Wasn't expecting this! Pretty cool repaint. :)

DSC_0296-1.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

I wish they looked a little more like that in the actual movie.

The only characters I have never seen in stores are Mary Jane, Archangel (either form), or Thanos. I have seen pretty much all of the other characters and their variants, but didn't pick them up because I only buy them for my 6 year old and he opens them.

Now that I know a little bit more about the lines, I will pick up the harder to find characters for board members for cost and just return them if no one wants. :dunno

Well let me know when you run across a color Dr. Strange, I'll trade you Mary Jane or Archangel for them.

That's not "Hydra 2" - there are two different Hydra soldiers with different weapons. That's just the comics colors variant of one of them. :)

Oh, thanks! The hunt continues. Any pics of the second one?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. When I saw the regular color version I thought it was a dup of the first H soldier but they are actually different. Have to pick him up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let me know when you run across a color Dr. Strange, I'll trade you Mary Jane or Archangel for them.
I will keep an eye out.

:lol I don't think my six year old would want Mary Jane; I tried to talk him into buying Ms. Marvel last year and he almost started crying. If it is a female toy, my son thinks it has the cooties.

I was at Target today and found one of the Hall of Armors Iron Man figures on clearance for something like $2.64. I picked it up since I've always wanted to make a Hall of Armors display for my comic figures, and I've just been waiting for these to drop down low enough. Unfortunately, that was the only one they had. I'll have to check a couple other stores tomorrow.

I found another Target that had 7 of them on clearance for $3.20. I wound up buying all of those. But I wouldn't mind adding a couple more. I'll send you a PM.

Also, thanks to these purchases I now have a whole pile of Mark IV and Mark VI figures I have no use for. If anyone wants one for the cost of shipping let me know.

I found another Target that had 7 of them on clearance for $3.20. I wound up buying all of those. But I wouldn't mind adding a couple more. I'll send you a PM.

Also, thanks to these purchases I now have a whole pile of Mark IV and Mark VI figures I have no use for. If anyone wants one for the cost of shipping let me know.

let me know shipping for quebec canada and i might take one... got a bunch but customs could work for the extras

if you live in quebec(maybe even in the rest of canada) zellers is right now having a sale of buy 1 full price marvel U figure and get the second half price.
i got the ultimate ww2 cap from the movie line and the sleeveless thor from the movie line there... but be quick, mine ran out fast of the good figures, i had to go to walmart to find the film suit cap america figure , the last released iron man mark 6 (with silver paint ) and the movie accurate thor... wanted those but did not have the money till recently to go spend on my MU collection

Back