New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a few items today. ( mind you most of this is for other people :D )
If you need any of the sets PM me, I might end up with a spare or two after I give everyone theirs, no promises though

2011-08-16_17-09-36_282.jpg

I only want the FF and Avengers sets.

They have all of wave 14 available at Hasbrotoyshop right now if anyone wants to buy the whole set:
https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-universe-wave-14-12-pack?BR=820&SBR=726&ST=PR&PG=2

I have been looking for Dr. Strange for you guys, but the only one I have seen in stores is the Scarlet Spider.

Just so happens I'm in the market for a Cable :D
Doh, I just sold Cable w/ Hope on eBay a few days ago. :(

A great thing about this line is that they look cool and I don't feel guilty watching my son open and play with them. I don't collect the line myself, but my six year old always wants to look when we go to the stores and I check to see if they have any of the rarer characters. If they have them I pick them up to offer to board members and just return them if no one wants. The only reason I hung onto Cable was because I knew he was a variant.

I never check the 3 3/4 Spiderman line; are there any of them that I should look out for?

Last edited:
nice pickups Nick, I need to pick up one of those X-Force sets...which also reminds me, I need to send out for my X-Force Archangel figure that I've been procrastinating on for about 2 months now:lol

nice pickups Nick, I need to pick up one of those X-Force sets...which also reminds me, I need to send out for my X-Force Archangel figure that I've been procrastinating on for about 2 months now:lol

Don't get me started on that! I signed up last night only to be told after I completed the purchase that I can't get one because I'm not 'new.' Basically if you signed up to get Fury the first time, they spit in your face this time. Needless to say I'm trying to get them refund me. Heck, they even advised me to create a new account with a different email address so I could get Archangel :lol

Stupid policy really since those that ordred Fury are bound to order this one too :cuckoo:

They have all of wave 14 available at Hasbrotoyshop right now if anyone wants to buy the whole set:
https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-universe-wave-14-12-pack?BR=820&SBR=726&ST=PR&PG=2

I have been looking for Dr. Strange for you guys, but the only one I have seen in stores is the Scarlet Spider.

Doh, I just sold Cable w/ Hope on eBay a few days ago. :(

A great thing about this line is that they look cool and I don't feel guilty watching my son open and play with them. I don't collect the line myself, but my six year old always wants to look when we go to the stores and I check to see if they have any of the rarer characters. If they have them I pick them up to offer to board members and just return them if no one wants. The only reason I hung onto Cable was because I knew he was a variant.

I never check the 3 3/4 Spiderman line; are there any of them that I should look out for?

I passed up two Scarlett Spiders yesterday. :dunno

Don't get me started on that! I signed up last night only to be told after I completed the purchase that I can't get one because I'm not 'new.' Basically if you signed up to get Fury the first time, they spit in your face this time. Needless to say I'm trying to get them refund me. Heck, they even advised me to create a new account with a different email address so I could get Archangel :lol

Stupid policy really since those that ordred Fury are bound to order this one too :cuckoo:

I hated how this x-force archangel was handled by Marvel/Hasbro. For fury, you were able to buy a 3month subscription (which is much cheaper than a 1 year) and still be able to order the Fury Figure.

I'm just going to get a 2nd Archangel and spend the time painting it to make a X-Force suit

Looking for Iron Patriot Variant if anyone has it for sale or trade. Please hit me up.

Back