Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope HT make him. It would be a great figure.

They've certainly shown interest in doing it.

attachment.php

XalS0gd.jpg

All the reviews......ouch

When IGN says it’s BAD then you know you’re in trouble because IGN loves everything lol

Last edited:
It will be a race to see which is worse...the reviews...the box office...or just the movie itself...

Honestly the trailers didn’t do much for me unlike the 2004 version which had great trailers

Well I didn’t find it horrible. But it was not good either. Some cool horror themed adventuring going on, which doesn’t come along too often. A couple cool creature designs. A couple good bloody action scenes. Boring villain , boring plot. I honestly was laughing at how many go here and get this explanations there were. But yeah,I would imagine 12 year old me loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the film. I actually liked it, there are somethings they could have done alot better and also the pacing of it could have been better also. Length wise for 2 hours it dragged on for a bit but overall i enjoyed it. Harbour was good as Hellboy and not to compare with Ron because they are two different versions in character, plus it had a ton of reference to short stories from the books.

thank god, let it die. hellboy has no place in cinema. quit trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. the del toro films couldn't have been much further removed from the spirit of the books, and by the trailers, this one repeated a lot of the same tropes. why does the bprd have to be some hidden shadowy entity? why were there cats and rock n roll? why were there transport garbage trucks and giant guns with special bullets? so incredibly stupid, and in no way accurate to the character... romantic relationship with liz? abe is a telepathic rotten egg eating fish mime? pukey garbage bilge water. good riddance to bad rubbish. long live print.

thank god, let it die. hellboy has no place in cinema. quit trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. the del toro films couldn't have been much further removed from the spirit of the books, and by the trailers, this one repeated a lot of the same tropes. why does the bprd have to be some hidden shadowy entity? why were there cats and rock n roll? why were there transport garbage trucks and giant guns with special bullets? so incredibly stupid, and in no way accurate to the character... romantic relationship with liz? abe is a telepathic rotten egg eating fish mime? pukey garbage bilge water. good riddance to bad rubbish. long live print.
It didn't repeat anything the del toro films did. They referenced alot of events and things from the books and he was common knowledge in the world, Try not to compare because they aren't the same.

Just saw this and it was bat**** insane,in the best possible way. Totally different from Del Toro's version it wholeheartedly embraces it's pulp roots. This isn't a movie for your average normal cinema audience. Think Sam Raimi on acid and cocaine turned up to 11.

Back