• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need your help (Dioramas, figures etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Sucks to hear... I made it through stage III Non-hodgkins lymphoma a few years ago so I feel you.....:1-1:

Most important thing I can suggest is keep your sense of humor and laugh at the process.. :cuckoo:

Thanks for the support, Thrifty glad to hear your alright. It's been pretty good so far since the doctors are working with me and letting me know fees ahead of time as well as working out payment plans. Hopefully I can just get some relief from the pain soon, I'm on Vicodin but its barely working.

Good luck my man my prayers will be with you my friend.
Oh i can take the Alex figure form you ealry next month if it's still on time for you so that i can help you a bit.
I will gather the money as soon as i can to help you!

Thank you Seb, I appreciate it buddy. Let me know if you still want him whenever your ready.

Lowered the prices on a few things.

Very sorry to hear it buddy, hope all is well and you get what you want out of selling some of your collection.

Thanks guys, I had to put a few things back up on ebay, if anyones interested in them let me know, and I can take down the auction. :peace

Dead are gone, Wikus and the Diorama still available, cmon guys, no one wants the Sweetie man?

dude i cant believe what i have just read! i am so so sorry to hear this! my prayers are with you :pray:

Thanks for the support bro. I will find out tommorow morning what I need to do to deal with all this. I'm both glad that I will know what needs to get done, but very nervous what it may be and that I have no idea how much it's going to cost me.

I just now came across this thread...man, I'm so sorry to hear the news. The best of luck with everything, stay strong an positive :1-1:

Thanks alot, I appreciate all the kind words of support.

Aliens Diorama is sold and Wikus is pending.

Just want to say thanks guys, I will be able to budget all the bills coming my way thanks to everyone here.

Now today I found out I will need surgery in the coming months so thats my next obstacle.

Back